MOPAR 50th Annual Moab Easter Jeep Safari Concept Vehicles - CHECK IT OUT!!

pop2tu

I would love to have the 715. Looks as though Jeep never stopped building it and it evolved into that!

I can't wait for Moab next week and I can't wait to be able to check out these vehicles in person!

As of now my favorite is that Comanche. I love the renegade + pickup styling and the diesel engine completes the package!

97Heep

Selling Kidney for Jeep Crew Chief 715 ...

Ya, if that Crew Chief 715 is anything close to the Jeep Truck I'll push the F250 out of my head and get this in a heart beat! That is so beautiful!!!

r2fasani

Wow, the Crew Chief is just amazing! My jaw dropped looking at the photos. A very, VERY solid lineup for EJS! On a side note, I sure hope they offer "Tactical Green" as a paint option. I love that color.

Bunz-o-fun

Crew Chief gets my vote!!! That thing is incredible. (minus the check engine light that's lit on the dash :) )

There's a 37 second video clip of the Trailcat starting up, along with footage of the engine. The sound alone will make you sell your house, purchase the Trailcat and sleep in the damn thing! :rock: The MSRP would probably put it in Unicorn status which means i'll never see it.
Hopefully it's ok to post the link.

http://truckyeah.jalopnik.com/the-707-hp-jeep-wrangler-trailcat-is-the-hellcat-in-glo-1764041078

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
Crew Chief gets my vote!!! That thing is incredible. (minus the check engine light that's lit on the dash :) )

There's a 37 second video clip of the Trailcat starting up, along with footage of the engine. The sound alone will make you sell your house, purchase the Trailcat and sleep in the damn thing! :rock: The MSRP would probably put it in Unicorn status which means i'll never see it.
Hopefully it's ok to post the link.

http://truckyeah.jalopnik.com/the-707-hp-jeep-wrangler-trailcat-is-the-hellcat-in-glo-1764041078

Thanks for sharing that clip. Really hope there ends up being a video of it in action.

TeamFaust

Crew Chief 715 - Wow

Crew Chief 715 -- Yes, Yes, Yes!!
But would like to see it with the deisel they are using in the Grand Cherokee.

devwil68

Chief = Love

I was thinking they might pull a truck out that mimicked the red rock responder, but this think is amazing!!!!

I'll take it!

oddprime

Like most everyone else that 715 is awesome.

:brows:BUT, article for the short cut reads ...

Inside, the simple yet functional interior features low-back leather bucket seats with plaid inserts, a red ball shifter handle, four-point safety cage and Mopar all-weather mats.

The Jeep Shortcut is powered by the 3.6-liter Pentastar V-6 engine and mated to a 5-speed automatic transmission.

But the photo clearly shows an automatic and no red ball shifter ..

Top Bottom