Mopar High Clearance Flares

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
I don't think the cost is unreasonable. Consider that its a relatively low volume product. Also, you'll pay $600-700 for Bushwacker fender flares that are not OEM. The big question is whether or not they include a new inner fender. The looks may not be for everyone, but for those who like to maintain the OEM appearance or for those running full width bumpers, this is a great option.

Voodoo Actual

Those look hilarious. They basically just 'lifted' them. Mopar.....

And?

The highline fenders on EVO 1 are, "Just lifted." Nothing wrong with those.

Aerodynamically, these are better than floppy fenders. For people that drive long distances at high speed and with big tires will appreciate this.

Wardell

Are they wider than stock? Dosent look like it.. Rules out me, we need them to cover tyres.

Yeah, they do look the same width as stock. I hadn't really noticed until I took another look at the pics from the front. Considering these were made with larger tires in mind that's a little surprising. I guess they haven't caught on that plenty of people don't just want extra height for clearance... some of us need the right width for full coverage too.

BlackHawk08jk

And?

The highline fenders on EVO 1 are, "Just lifted." Nothing wrong with those.

Aerodynamically, these are better than floppy fenders. For people that drive long distances at high speed and with big tires will appreciate this.

I feel like the EVO fenders don't look so goofy, and it's only the front with the evo and not the rear. That's just my opinion though.

Voodoo Actual

I feel like the EVO fenders don't look so goofy, and it's only the front with the evo and not the rear. That's just my opinion though.

It's a cool Jeep but still goofy - opening your hood, which lifts your fenders off because they are a part of the hood, that's goofy. Cool but goofy.

Trail JK

I really like these! They would look great painted with a slightly angled line on the fronts to look a bit more aggressive. These were always apart of my build plan so I might give them a try down the line. Ended up liking my cut fender more than I thought I would. Nevertheless, I'm happy to see that they are finally available and actually made it to the market place! That's cool!

I feel like they would look best with 40's.

Last edited:

Strainger

Caught the Bug
Are they wider than stock? Dosent look like it.. Rules out me, we need them to cover tyres.

I'm guessing that they are a bit wider than stock. If you look at the first picture in post #15, you can see a spacer placing the fender above and out from the hood hold-down bracket.

I like these because they might be the answer to keeping tire fling to a minimum on muddy trails while keeping the stock street look that the police don't give a second look at for coverage/mud flap issues.

Voodoo Actual

I'm guessing that they are a bit wider than stock. If you look at the first picture in post #15, you can see a spacer placing the fender above and out from the hood hold-down bracket.

I like these because they might be the answer to keeping tire fling to a minimum on muddy trails while keeping the stock street look that the police don't give a second look at for coverage/mud flap issues.

It doesn't really look like they are wider. Looks like they how they raised the front fenders without interfering with the hood latches.

eric lompre

hello, I wanted to order them online mopar,, mopar shipped to France but after they said no
someone he knows another provider mopar so I can buy ?
thanks

Top Bottom