Mopar High Clearance Flares

JK07

Got it
I am still puzzled on what to get for my rig.

Try to see as many of the options in person as you can. I know that I have changed my opinion of many products once I was able to see them close up vs online. Good luck!

Rud

2"?

That looks great! I'm actually headed to the dealer tomorrow to get a price on these. I too like the stock look and I need additional coverage of I'm going to run my 35s here in Hawaii. Eddie (Wayalife) recommended these to me, as well as Troy, the owner or Star Fabricating.

Do you know how much wider these are than the stock flares?

I din't measure before I took the stock ones off but these cover my K02s that are 12.5 wide on 4.75 offset wheels. Included some pics that might help. Good luck finding a set they are on back order.

IMG_3385.jpg IMG_3384.jpg IMG_3381.jpg IMG_3386.jpg

Zstairlessone

Here is my 5 cents. Most guys replace stock fenders to gain more clearance at full articulation so why would you spend money on something that gives you same clearance as the stock flares? After my first offroad trip with 35 tires both rear fenders were rubbing to the point that the plastic fasteners came off on both sides. So from the practical point of view i don't see a reason to upgrade. Correct me if i an wrong. ty

These give more clearance. What was asked was about more coverage (wider) allowing a wider than stock wheel or spacers/changed offset to be legal in places that require full coverage.

Ausjeep113

Any issues with sagging? I'm thinking about going with these or the rugged ridge flat flares

Nah mate, I've had my dbor flatties on for about a year now and they haven't sagged a bit. Bill from dbor said it only happened on the first gen ones and then they made them a bit thicker.

JK_Dave

Caught the Bug
Just noticed that Quadratec is selling these for $835 a set. Is that price similar to what the dealership is offering these at?

Top Bottom