MOTECH Medical Help for MOBY

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Good to hear. I'm sure you guys are anxious to get it back.

Sweet! I know you two were ready to have him back.

Well, it'd been about 3 months since we've had him so yeah, we were dying to get him back! Well worth the wait though to get the all new MoCAN in though :yup:

If your second picture was from a horror movie (like Christine), it looks like Moby is just waiting to start his engine and drive over you guys in the truck ;0)

:cheesy: Now that's funny!

That is good news, did he need a whole new electrical wiring harness?

Not entirely but a lot. Basically, everything is now being run off a CAN system.

Good to hear.....can't wait to hear how he runs.

So far, he runs the same as before and hopefully, he'll continue to run reliably well into the foreseeable future.

I see you paid your 600 dollar 'safety' fee to make sure he got put on the trailer properly ;)

:cheesy:

Trailer Queen :)

Glad he's back!

More like chauffeur service. Moby's feeling a bit ornery in his old age and unless it's to go somewhere fun, he said he'd rather be driven. Going to the doc or back home isn't exactly his idea of fun. :D

Ready to tackle some rocks!!

You know it! :yup:

It is about time guys,time to get him tested.

Yes it is! We've been dying to get him back and test him out :yup:

aTX427

I bet it feels good to have him back. The MoCAN upgrade was a result of wearing through the harness - correct? What is the difference compared to what you had and is this their next-generation configuration going forward?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I bet it feels good to have him back. The MoCAN upgrade was a result of wearing through the harness - correct? What is the difference compared to what you had and is this their next-generation configuration going forward?

As we would come to find, the problem we had with Moby out in the desert was not related to the main lead going to the fuse block but rather, a faulty transmission controller. While the connection to the block was most likely weak from abuse, it was more likely me digging around for a problem that ultimately separated it. The new MoCAN wasn't a necessary upgrade but being that it was now available, it was something we wanted. Basically, everything pretty much runs off of it now.

USMC Wrangler

As we would come to find, the problem we had with Moby out in the desert was not related to the main lead going to the fuse block but rather, a faulty transmission controller. While the connection to the block was most likely weak from abuse, it was more likely me digging around for a problem that ultimately separated it. The new MoCAN wasn't a necessary upgrade but being that it was now available, it was something we wanted. Basically, everything pretty much runs off of it now.

Nice! Glad to see Moby is back home!

Top Bottom