Movies Worth Watching

Well I'm sure you've seen LOVE parts 1 and 2 so I'll give you a pass... Lemme ask Tom if he's willing to send you a copy of his new film - I know the guy after all ;)🤪
I saw that shit in theaters on the opening night and I’ve probably watched the DVD copy I have a dozen times. Considering it was filmed in a driveway, basement and backyard it’s pretty damn good.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Very much looking forward to seeing Civil War. It will be the first movie I’ve seen in the theaters in years. I hope it lives up to the hype, and I hope the extremes in our country on both sides (media and civilians alike) learn a little something and stop acting like moving this great nation toward that end is a good thing.

Very much looking forward to seeing Civil War. It will be the first movie I’ve seen in the theaters in years. I hope it lives up to the hype, and I hope the extremes in our country on both sides (media and civilians alike) learn a little something and stop acting like moving this great nation toward that end is a good thing.
I too am looking forward to it. Actually coming out in the theaters rather than being streamed on some money milking platform is refreshing as well.

It will actually give my lady and I something to do! Lol

Top Bottom