Mud Grappler

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
just as i was about to pull the trigger lol

You have to remember that a 35/12.5 is not going to be nearly as loud as rubicats 40/15.5 mud grapps. The voids are larger in his tires so they are louder. Now this is not saying that the 12.5 are not loud but they are not that loud. Just a few decibels lowers

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
You have to remember that a 35/12.5 is not going to be nearly as loud as rubicats 40/15.5 mud grapps. The voids are larger in his tires so they are louder. Now this is not saying that the 12.5 are not loud but they are not that loud. Just a few decibels lowers

This ^^^

The 40x15.50's are about as loud as they get. Smaller tires aren't as loud. The video clip is more intended to give people an idea of what it sounds like.

NastyNate

Nice choice on the wheels. Like them a lot.

35's with 3.73 gears and manual isn't that bad. I ended up getting a Superchips programmer after a month, which got me back to the same response I had when I was running the Rubicon 32's.

Yeah I'm contemplating cutting my fenders doing the 2" leveling and 35's
Wheels are on order

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
....and?

Am I just crazy for wanting them? Would I hate it? Did you?

No your not crazy. Eh everyone is different so you might. No I didn't hate it but I regeared within 6 months because my first off road trip pissed me off lol couldn't climb anything without mashing the throttle. Now I barely touch the throttle, if at all.

catahoula

Caught the Bug
No your not crazy. Eh everyone is different so you might. No I didn't hate it but I regeared within 6 months because my first off road trip pissed me off lol couldn't climb anything without mashing the throttle. Now I barely touch the throttle, if at all.

Man i want them bad! Still thinking. Looking at 285 75 17's too. I hope mine turns out like yours someday!:beer:

Top Bottom