Muffler Delete 2.0T

robx251

Caught the Bug
To the people who responded to the question I asked I appreciate it. I am looking at this so I don't run in to the issue of breaking the aluminum mount for the muffler like Eddie and Cindy had pointed out in their video installing the part I had inquired about.

I am aware of the possibility of the exhaust note that might be produced also one of the reasons I wanted to see if people had done it

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

To the people who responded to the question I asked I appreciate it. I am looking at this so I don't run in to the issue of breaking the aluminum mount for the muffler like Eddie and Cindy had pointed out in their video installing the part I had inquired about.

I am aware of the possibility of the exhaust note that might be produced also one of the reasons I wanted to see if people had done it

I think you’re gonna have to go first and find out. Take a video if you do it !

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
And if you would read I said it was installed by the dealer, was mopar part and was brand new. You literally have no idea what you are talking about.

Well JK...being that most the posts I see from you, are condescending, no help at all, and you are a fucking smart ass dick!!, I did not read YOUR post and normally overlook your posts. But...yes your right I didn't read your post. Like I responded to someone else, I thanked them for enlightening me on the topic. Forgive me OH HOLIER THAN FUCKING EVERYONE JK.

Primo82

Caught the Bug
My silver Jeep had the warranty voided on the motor due to aftermarket air intake that was a mopar performance part and installed by the dealer. Please explain your logic as I’m sure you have zero experience in the matter.

This, from dealing with Jeep on several warranty issues already. If you breath on something on your jeep and Chrysler can see residue from your breath your warranty is void on that dohickey.

I dealt with a passenger door leak for about 6 months. Took it in several times. I was told I damaged a mucket (or whatever the hell they're called). Had to pay for that out of pocket. Next rain I had a leak, took it in, they redid tape again (no charge to me). The passenger and drivers side started leaking like a sieve. They let it sit in their parking lot and fill up over a weekend, then wanted me to come talk to a technician.

Talk to the Technician and he tells me he cannot warranty the doors for leaks because of my 'aftermarket accessories'. I had replaced the shitty hinge pin sleeves with delrin ones. And added sill guards.

I opened the door and showed him where the water was wicking around the seal about where the A pillar meets the hood. 45 minutes of talking (and I was nice the entire time but wasn't going to leave without them fixing my leaks) the tech agreed to replace the door seals on the dealerships dime. And if that didn't fix it we'd discuss reverting everything back to stock for a warranty.

Since the seals were replaced I haven't had a leak. It shouldn't have been THAT hard to get them to do the right thing. Moral of the story, if you think you may need a warranty on a component or system don't touch it! Or you won't be able to warranty...

Michiganbasscat

I put a dyno max on our 2.0 and i like it wife thinks its a little loud but she thinks it has a little more power but it will grow on her two weeks 50 miles a day so far so good.

EricNZ08

I know that Eddie has a video of him putting the Dynomax Muffler delete kit on Jet Li, but I'm wondering if anyone has done the delete with a 2.0T and how the sound was? I know the kit is listed only for the 3.6 on their website but was also thinking it should work on the 2.0T. I know that the kit isn't that expensive but don't really feel like wasting the money if it isn't worth doing or able to be done.

I bought one for my 2018 JLU with the 2.0T from Quadratec. Although it says it’s for the 3.6, I asked them if it would work on the 2.0 and if it would void my warranty. Quadratec said it would work on mine and wouldn’t void my warranty. I ordered the Dynomax delete kit and installed three days ago. The sound is awesome. I was scared it would sound too much like a tuner car but it gives the 2.0 a nice deep tone. The only issue is now three days after install I’m getting a CEL and it’s saying Start/Stop not available. The code is P0507 which is “Idle speed performance higher than expected”. I don’t know if it has to do with the muffler delete or not. I’ve seen on a couple of other forums where guys have the same issue that Jeep hasn’t resolved yet.

jesse3638

Hooked
I bought one for my 2018 JLU with the 2.0T from Quadratec. Although it says it’s for the 3.6, I asked them if it would work on the 2.0 and if it would void my warranty. Quadratec said it would work on mine and wouldn’t void my warranty. I ordered the Dynomax delete kit and installed three days ago. The sound is awesome. I was scared it would sound too much like a tuner car but it gives the 2.0 a nice deep tone. The only issue is now three days after install I’m getting a CEL and it’s saying Start/Stop not available. The code is P0507 which is “Idle speed performance higher than expected”. I don’t know if it has to do with the muffler delete or not. I’ve seen on a couple of other forums where guys have the same issue that Jeep hasn’t resolved yet.
Post up some audio clips.

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
And if you would read I said it was installed by the dealer, was mopar part and was brand new. You literally have no idea what you are talking about.

To Dickhead...
1)Have had knuckle replaced UNDER WARRANTY when the AFTERMARKET ball joints that I INSTALLED, sheared in half on trail. I had to install a spare ball joint on the trail to get home. When the lower sheared it narled the knuckle. I took to the dealer and they replaced the knuckle and both ball joints under warranty. 2) my FAD wiring was bad. Even though my Jeep is modded galore and have non factory FAD skid, dealer fixed the problem under warranty which included having to remove and than reinstall NON factory skids.
3) very tiny pins on driver door plugs got bent when I reinstalled my doors. Dealer fixed it.
4) driver sun visor was replaced under warranty even though I had Bartact cover on it.
5) Bottom spring plastic seat on Mopar aftermarket lift that I put on cracked...Dealer replaced it.
guess I don't know what I'm talking about.

Top Bottom