Muffler Delete 2.0T

jesse3638

Hooked
To Dickhead...
1)Have had knuckle replaced UNDER WARRANTY when the AFTERMARKET ball joints that I INSTALLED, sheared in half on trail. I had to install a spare ball joint on the trail to get home. When the lower sheared it narled the knuckle. I took to the dealer and they replaced the knuckle and both ball joints under warranty. 2) my FAD wiring was bad. Even though my Jeep is modded galore and have non factory FAD skid, dealer fixed the problem under warranty which included having to remove and than reinstall NON factory skids.
3) very tiny pins on driver door plugs got bent when I reinstalled my doors. Dealer fixed it.
4) driver sun visor was replaced under warranty even though I had Bartact cover on it.
5) Bottom spring plastic seat on Mopar aftermarket lift that I put on cracked...Dealer replaced it.
guess I don't know what I'm talking about.
Damn nearly a year later you reapond to him. You mad bro?

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

fiend

Caught the Bug
To Dickhead...
1)Have had knuckle replaced UNDER WARRANTY when the AFTERMARKET ball joints that I INSTALLED, sheared in half on trail. I had to install a spare ball joint on the trail to get home. When the lower sheared it narled the knuckle. I took to the dealer and they replaced the knuckle and both ball joints under warranty. 2) my FAD wiring was bad. Even though my Jeep is modded galore and have non factory FAD skid, dealer fixed the problem under warranty which included having to remove and than reinstall NON factory skids.
3) very tiny pins on driver door plugs got bent when I reinstalled my doors. Dealer fixed it.
4) driver sun visor was replaced under warranty even though I had Bartact cover on it.
5) Bottom spring plastic seat on Mopar aftermarket lift that I put on cracked...Dealer replaced it.
guess I don't know what I'm talking about.

Is the dealer you brother in law?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

BlueRubicon

Caught the Bug
Damn nearly a year later you reapond to him. You mad bro?

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Just saw thread Jesse...because someone recently posted. JK Ov... is a dick. No I'm not mad. People on here don't make me mad, I dont know any of you personally.
Many of you get mad and I think it's funny. I am generalizing the word 'you'.

Frankly I don't know why I even come on this site. There is only a select few on here who are not drinking the Eddie koolaid and actually give positive feedback. Cheers to them.

Last edited:
What's that suppose to mean?

I dunno but I’m cracking up at this thread all over again. You think he forgot a few pages back where he was proven the fuck wrong and was al “ohh well thanks for enlightening me” and now is back to his original bs that he knows better than everyone? Lmao. Get bent dude, go back to your litebrite shit or buy a Toyota then.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Frankly I don't know why I even come on this site. There is only a select few on here who are not drinking the Eddie koolaid and actually give positive feedback. Cheers to them.

LOL - maybe I'm missing something but you PM me all the time with questions and I've always done my best to respond to them in a timely manner. It was my impression that you were grateful for my help but perhaps, I was just feeding you koolaid. :crazyeyes:

FFPulley77

Hooked
You gotta mix the blue one with the cherry... then put a shit ton of sugar in it. At least that’s what we did when I was a kid.

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Just saw thread Jesse...because someone recently posted. JK Ov... is a dick. No I'm not mad. People on here don't make me mad, I dont know any of you personally.
Many of you get mad and I think it's funny. I am generalizing the word 'you'.

Go crawl back in your hole. You’re clearly mad at him. Now go back to beating your boyfriend

benatc1

Hooked
I always find it funny how people think we're just over here drinking the Kool-aid, and by that I mean buying high quality parts, mostly all american made, while the people who are on the other side are "drinking the Kool-aid" wherever they are at, but doing it with companies like Teraflex.

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Wait I thought we agreed we were all switching to Capri Sun, since they don’t have any artificial flavors in them.

Top Bottom