My Dozer

The line isn't touching the sway bar or rubbing anything. I didn't use the biggest zip ties, hopefully they'll break before the lines.

What length brake lines did you get? And what keeps the line secured in place as it goes through the frame? Looks really clean and more protected.

The line isn't touching the sway bar or rubbing anything. I didn't use the biggest zip ties, hopefully they'll break before the lines.

This is what I was thinking and also a recommendation from Sharkey. I just hate putting that zip on my King shocks. :crazyeyes: I may grab some white zips.

What length brake lines did you get? And what keeps the line secured in place as it goes through the frame? Looks really clean and more protected.

From northridge, 6+ lift. Crown performance, made in USA. They come with clips that hold them in place.

Attachments

• 1430343736285.jpg
    1430343736285.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 206
  • 1430343841205.jpg
    1430343841205.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 210
This is what I was thinking and also a recommendation from Sharkey. I just hate putting that zip on my King shocks. :crazyeyes: I may grab some white zips.

So vain, lol. The shock body seems pretty stationary, not many choices.

Just so you know, while discussing the rockstar skids, i quoted you in my 1,000th post. Bam!!! :thumbup::beer:

I placed an order with northridge, I've been using this particular card for a while, never had a problem. Money is gone from the card but never got a confirmation email or anything from nr. Called the bank and they said my money should get refunded.
Kind of glad it didn't go through, it was suspension parts for the white jeep. But I'm half way to a cage. I guess keep saving. I hope I get my money back:( I'll probably have to call to use my card from now on

Attachments

• 1431450531524.jpg
    1431450531524.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 207
So your card got charged and you never even received a confirmation, much less the product itself?!? I'd be pissed off.:mad:

So your card got charged and you never even received a confirmation, much less the product itself?!? I'd be pissed off.:mad:

Bank should refunded my money by tomorrow. I'm not really sure why it got declined or didn't go through. This is a prepaid visa card that I get bonus money on from my work.
From talks with David, it's an issue with the card and not northridge.

I provided him with proof that the credit card was declined 9 times. So you can speculate all you want. His bank was holding the temp authorization we had none of his funds.

David

I provided him with proof that the credit card was declined 9 times. So you can speculate all you want. His bank was holding the temp authorization we had none of his funds.

David

I have to explain what authorizations are on a family basis... the business can't refund money that it never received.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom