My Dozer

I have to explain what authorizations are on a family basis... the business can't refund money that it never received.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

This was explained and I see northridge never got my order or my money. I checked my order history and there is nothing of this order in the history. My bank has a hold on my money. Tomorrow I should get refunded by my bank and not northridge. I will still order and recommend them. I have no hard feelings. Very confusing for a consumer, but Northridge has been extremely helpful in this.

This was explained and I see northridge never got my order or my money. I checked my order history and there is nothing of this order in the history. My bank has a hold on my money. Tomorrow I should get refunded by my bank and not northridge. I will still order and recommend them. I have no hard feelings. Very confusing for a consumer, but Northridge has been extremely helpful in this.
Sounds like its time to have a heart to heart with the bank...

Yeah, its just a process the bank uses to protect themselves. Some banks/ card companies are faster than others in releasing authorizations.

Anyways, what cage are you getting?

Yeah, its just a process the bank uses to protect themselves. Some banks/ card companies are faster than others in releasing authorizations.

Anyways, what cage are you getting?

Going with rock hard sports cage. But really want to get the white jeep going. Eventually cages on both.

Cool, make sure to post up some pictures! I want to go the same route. :thumbup:

Couple of things today, I got my money back from my bank. Decided to keep saving for a rh cage. I'm really considering putting one in the wife's jeep first. I'm really wanting to work on this jeep bad.
Also after the last Colorado trip, I developed a speed related shimmy or wobble. I rotated my tires and was still there. Figured it was something in the front end. Turns out my toe was off. I had the exact same measurement front and back. Adjusted the front 1/16th and drives perfect again. Not really sure how it got off, but just that little bit of being off makes a huge difference.

Couple of things today, I got my money back from my bank. Decided to keep saving for a rh cage. I'm really considering putting one in the wife's jeep first. I'm really wanting to work on this jeep bad.
Also after the last Colorado trip, I developed a speed related shimmy or wobble. I rotated my tires and was still there. Figured it was something in the front end. Turns out my toe was off. I had the exact same measurement front and back. Adjusted the front 1/16th and drives perfect again. Not really sure how it got off, but just that little bit of being off makes a huge difference.

Good to hear. Glad thats settled. Good find on the toe.

So I got the flicker on my passenger side head light. I managed to get the light out without taking off the grill. First observation is there was a gap between the light and anti flicker adapter connection. Bought some grease and zip tied the connection. Fingers and toes crossed it fixes the flicker.
1432139868824.jpg
1432139891748.jpg1432139911421.jpg

Same thing happened on mine and caused flickering. I added grease and a zip tie just like this and problem solved. I also squeezed the plugs together with channel locks before zip tieing them to ensure it was all the way in.

Got stuff ready to tackle the wiring. Just going to cut the old pig tail off and solder on to the new light.

Anyone happen to know how to wire the same light to an Australian JK? We actually have an extra wire for the amber turn signal.. As it stands:

White/purple - running
White/yellow - brake
Brown/red - turn signal
White/green - reverse
Black - ground

Anyone happen to know how to wire the same light to an Australian JK? We actually have an extra wire for the amber turn signal.. As it stands:

White/purple - running
White/yellow - brake
Brown/red - turn signal
White/green - reverse
Black - ground
I have no idea.
You have done a great job! I recently got a Dozer JKU. I can't wait to start on it. Just waiting for the funds...
Thanks, mines been on hold also. My daughter just graduated and that was pretty expensive. Glad it's over.
Post stone pictures of your jeep.

Got the old girl cleaned up, fenders look like shit after this winter. Sucks not having a garage.
I'm really thinking of doing something on the sides, I'm not sure what. Some kind of graphic design or lettering. I really like the new spikes emblem. Anyways, headed off to the mountains to do some fishing with the family.

Attachments

• 1433279305768.jpg
    1433279305768.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 142
  • 1433279317258.jpg
    1433279317258.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 141
  • 1433279329189.jpg
    1433279329189.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 144
I have no idea.

Thanks, mines been on hold also. My daughter just graduated and that was pretty expensive. Glad it's over.
Post stone pictures of your jeep.

I'll try to take some more but here's mine with its first mod. A nice Wayalife windshield decal! Your Dozer and Rubicat are my inspiration.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1433301920.583303.jpg

Top Bottom