My $low JK Build

NAUJK

Do you have any rubbing issues running those 37s with the 3" plush rides?

None that I have found in the rear no. I do rub slightly on the pinch seam up front at full flex while in a turn. But other than that no. No rubbing issues. But Ill take a good look today. Im going down to Sedona Arizona to play on some ledges and cracks and get pictures. Ill post those up once im back so you can see for yourself!

RebelconJk

None that I have found in the rear no. I do rub slightly on the pinch seam up front at full flex while in a turn. But other than that no. No rubbing issues. But Ill take a good look today. Im going down to Sedona Arizona to play on some ledges and cracks and get pictures. Ill post those up once im back so you can see for yourself!

Awesome! Thanks! looking forward to running those coils!

RebelconJk

You wont be disappointed with them! I love mine, the jeep rides soo smooth with them. Especially on washboard roads... It just cruises!

Great to know! i'll be getting my coils, and shocks for Christmas this year. Can't wait!

NAUJK

Well Tomorrow I will be getting my EVO Rear corner skins and my 50" light bar to be mounted!! Soon I will be getting the EVO Carrier to go with the Skins! :clap2::clap2:

Hey there man! I love the build so far! I gotta find those same spots you were wheeling to test my flex! Haha I do have a question what kinda for shocks do you run? I didn't seem to see it anywhere! Thanks!

NAUJK

Hey there man! I love the build so far! I gotta find those same spots you were wheeling to test my flex! Haha I do have a question what kinda for shocks do you run? I didn't seem to see it anywhere! Thanks!

Hey! Those most recent pictures were taken on broken arrow in Sedona. Only 23 miles south of flag so great place to test new things on the rig.

I am running bilstein 5100s nothing fancy

Hey! Those most recent pictures were taken on broken arrow in Sedona. Only 23 miles south of flag so great place to test new things on the rig.

Awesome! I've heard of it but never been on it looking at the pics it makes me want to go! And how do you like them? I've been debating running the same sett up you have plush coils and bilsteins or fox shocks, how do you like the ride?

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug

The first time I drove that trail was in an old extended cab F150 long bed on 33s. I got high centered a few times. And ultimately ended up getting hung up on the rear bumper due to overhang. We tried to dig out and my wife, who was pregnant at the time, went into pre term labor. Those pics take me back! Great pics and again, great looking rig!

NAUJK

The first time I drove that trail was in an old extended cab F150 long bed on 33s. I got high centered a few times. And ultimately ended up getting hung up on the rear bumper due to overhang. We tried to dig out and my wife, who was pregnant at the time, went into pre term labor. Those pics take me back! Great pics and again, great looking rig!

It's a fun little trail. Not hard but not horribly easy great for teaching new people to wheel and for testing new equipment.

Like Frank said, thanks for posting the pics. The rig is looking great man!

Thanks man! I love it.

Great photos! Thanks for sharing. You're rig sure has grown up and its looking sick on 37's.

Thanks Frank! I love how it looks on 37s.

Awesome! I've heard of it but never been on it looking at the pics it makes me want to go! And how do you like them? I've been debating running the same sett up you have plush coils and bilsteins or fox shocks, how do you like the ride?

Love the ride no complaints at all. Smooth and nice for a jeep. Hurray hauls down dirt roads too.

Also just got these in today!!

Attachments

• 1447746086092.jpg
    1447746086092.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 176
  • 1447746094397.jpg
    1447746094397.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 174
It's a fun little trail. Not hard but not horribly easy great for teaching new people to wheel and for testing new equipment.

Thanks man! I love it.

Thanks Frank! I love how it looks on 37s.

Love the ride no complaints at all. Smooth and nice for a jeep. Hurray hauls down dirt roads too.

Also just got these in today!!

I just got done doing my rock skins from EVO they are awesome! Pretty easy install!

NAUJK

Hmmm, I swear I've been there before. :hmm:

Tends to be a tourist attracting :p:p

Well 50" light bar is mounted up!!

Evo corners may or may not happen this weekend... still need to get the good nutsert tool and take off my or fab carrier and start trying to sell it...

Top Bottom