My White JKU Expedition Build

DallasJKU

Just added some perfect condition Rubi rock rails. They are pretty close but still don't rub with some flexing. Fine for now, but may trim later. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1361675102.260184.jpg

DallasJKU

Just ordered some JKS swaybar disconnects, OME steering stabilizer and Grade 8 bolt upgrade kit for the CA's and trackbar. I didn't want to alter my swaybar brackets when I have the C's welded on so I went with the disconnects and get the side benefit of easier disconnecting. I wanted something better than the stock SS so I went with the OME, but didn't want any of the issues like can be seen sometimes with the pressurized ones. Finally, I wanted better bolts in my CA's and TB to avoid issues down the road.

1BAMFR

Great build man! Looks awesome!

Looked so sad and limp in the first pic....now it looks BEAST!!!!!!!!!

DallasJKU

Just installed my JKS swaybar links, OME steering stabilizer and my grade 8 bolt kit. I can feel a difference from the SS. It has definitely taken away some of the rebound from the bumps. Ride was smoother on the highway. Tracks straight with no pulling so far. Now I just need my MetalCloak rear bumper to arrive and my ORH top. In the coming weeks, I will be having the carpet pulled and Line X'd. That should be it for awhile other that some odds and ends such as nets and maybe some lighting.

Last edited:

MTG

Caught the Bug
Looks great! I said this in the other thread...paint that pinch seam black and it will look even better. And also trim that inner fender that is hanging down. :thumb:

DallasJKU

Looks great! I said this in the other thread...paint that pinch seam black and it will look even better. And also trim that inner fender that is hanging down. :thumb:

I will do that soon. Didn't have much extra time today.

DallasJKU

Somebody needs to stop me!! Just ordered JKS front track bar and Trek Armor rear seat cover. Next Monday, I will getting interior LineX'd. I'm done for awhile hopefully. Still waiting for ORH soft top.

DallasJKU

Just Empty Every Pocket - JEEP

I seem to have bought new stuff every week. The initial buildup of my Jeep has been fun for three months and about $9K. Things will slow down soon and I will just enjoy the summer with top down. Just a few odds and ends to buy like Safari Nets for rear, LEDs for windshield and maybe a Spiderweb shade.

Top Bottom