My White JKU Expedition Build

DallasJKU

Rigids mounted. Still need to mount my switch. Light is pretty incredible for such a small light. I'm thinking a 20" light bar for my bumper may be in my future. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373774773.978174.jpg

DallasJKU

Just installed these. It took 25 minutes with the Velcro. Initial drive @45mph and it makes a very noticeable reduction in noise level. Can barely hear the cars pass me unless they have a throaty exhaust. I will test hwy and heat tomorrow.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374809852.708671.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1374809871.630935.jpg

DallasJKU

Just installed my Tuffy Center Console Insert. I really just wanted something hidden and easy to access that I could store cash, CC's, DL, iPod and iPhone. It should be pretty secure although I am only using the 4 stock T-20 bolts right now. For the smash and grab type of thieves it will be fine. I think I will drill the the two optional holes at some point, but my Jeep is never really in a situation that any thief would have enough time to get what they want.

zahugy4u.jpg

yrasuher.jpg

DallasJKU

Just bought a '12 soft top and going to be selling my hard top with HotHeads liners. My hoist came out of my ceiling and I'm tired of having to watch the weather reports and try to decide if its ok to take top off. Not the biggest fan of the stock soft top look, but I think it looks ok with 35's or 37's.The outside of the top was pretty dusty and dirty, but I power washed it and then put some 303 on it and it looks brand new. I didn't really want the '13 Premium after I saw it up close and saw how black it is compared to tries and fenders. Hoping it will install smoothly.

cap

If you think of it, post a pic next time you're sporting the Safari straps. I'm a big fan of the straps.:yup:

DallasJKU

If you think of it, post a pic next time you're sporting the Safari straps. I'm a big fan of the straps.:yup:

I sold them awhile ago because they just got in the way while accessing the back. Also, my HT sale fell through. I think I have decided to keep the HT through winter unless someone really wants it and pays what I'm asking. When its mid 40's like today in the morning thats too cold to have top off anyway. I have a couple long trips coming up and the HT will be nice and quiet.

Last edited:

DallasJKU

I was able to sell my HT after the first sale fell through. The soft top was easy to install and I think I will be much happier with the versatility of the ST. It's louder and I don't like the looks as much but it looks more Jeepish now.

y3ury2ud.jpg

Millerj87

You'll like the ability to go topless whenever you want.. But expect a leak or too (small) when it rains hard

Sent from my iPhone on the west coast of florida

Top Bottom