My White JKU Expedition Build

Wartoy

On 1/29/13, I installed my Teraflex tire carrier.

photo-10.jpg

oOoOoOoOoOoh this is cool.:thumb:

DallasJKU

What are does for. Windows?

Rear and side windows. Didn't need more because my ORH soft top will be running the rear seat section during summer for my dog. The fast back portion will be removed most of the time so I wanted something to keep him safe and keep things from flying out.

Brankz

Rear and side windows. Didn't need more because my ORH soft top will be running the rear seat section during summer for my dog. The fast back portion will be removed most of the time so I wanted something to keep him safe and keep things from flying out.

Oh cool I always wanted to go top less with my dog but he jumps out off the car all the time. Where can I get it

Brankz

Oh yea I know the eBay 1 is gonna break with in weaks lol but if I like the looks I may safe up and get the good 1 ;)

DallasJKU

Just received my Spiderweb shade. This week the ORH top should be here and 80* on Sunday so I will install all of them. My summer/dry weather set-up will be JKini for front section, ORH middle section for the dog and Safari Straps for the rear. I hope I thought this through and it will work together.

Last edited:

DallasJKU

Any updates to this? Started reading and really building momentum and then... Nothing. :grayno:

No real updates except I sold a few things. I sold my ORH top because it was really loud and I decided I wanted to keep my hardtop. I sold my Safari Straps because they were just got in the way when loading stuff in the rear. I also sold my SWS because I pre-ordered a Trek Armor shade. I did install a Top Cap EZ lift so I could remove my HT by myself.

y6ehe8ej.jpg

DallasJKU

Also my dog threw up all over my Trek Armor seat covers. Wiped right out and look as good as new. Best $260 I have ever spent. I will be getting the fronts soon.

Top Bottom