Napalm's Billet Steel Vol. 2! The 2016 JKU Sport Build Thread and Pictury Diary.

Napalm

LS swap! [emoji23]

Sounds like a good outing. Enjoy!

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

I recommend a Grade 8 bolt upgrade before hitting any dirt

Gonna need lockers, gears and 35's at minimum.

Glad you guys are getting out to explore the great outdoors. Make sure to take plenty of pics!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Good to see you getting out. Likely your rig will need a new top and a new set of rubber.

LOL! :yup: Thats funny! I was thinking more some sway bar quick discos and maybe some Bestop Half Doors :rock:

Sweet! Test it out for us so we can make another trip there soon!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Yes sir! I've never been but I did not say no when my wife came to my today and told me she wanted to go on a multi - day camping trip to AK!

Kyle7R

LOL! :yup: Thats funny! I was thinking more some sway bar quick discos and maybe some Bestop Half Doors :rock:

Yes sir! I've never been but I did not say no when my wife came to my today and told me she wanted to go on a multi - day camping trip to AK!
That's a good start. Not sure how much wheeling you'll be doing, but it'd have to be between recovery gear, or camping equipment.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Napalm

Haven't had time to even think about wheeling. But the weather is nice and should be for awhile so I stripped down today and took a cruise through some woods!
IMG_2100.JPG
IMG_2101.jpg
IMG_2103.jpg

Napalm

Spent sometime doing a tire rotation this morning. This is the first one I've done myself and was glad I did. Got to check the SpiderTrax spacers and get everything rotated properly. I also spent some time adjusting and making sure my TrekTop was installed correctly. I've developed a flapping when running in bikini mode with doors on.

Out of the garage with freshly rotated tires!
IMG_2135.jpg
Shakedown run!
IMG_2136.jpg
Unfortunately, my adjustments with the TrekTop didn't help anything. I've started another thread to see if anyone else has issues or have been able to fix it.

Kaylinator

Unfortunately, my adjustments with the TrekTop didn't help anything. I've started another thread to see if anyone else has issues or have been able to fix it.

I guess it's time to swap it out. Patiently waiting for your review of the NX Glide.

🇨🇦 eh?

Napalm

Steel is looking great brother!

Thanks man! I'm loving it just the way it is!

I guess it's time to swap it out. Patiently waiting for your review of the NX Glide.

[emoji1063] eh?

Not happening! LoL! The Glide is one of the few Bestop products that just does not appeal to be. There are a lot of moving parts, and just look awkward in my opinion.

Napalm

Loving cruising in this great weather now that I can drive around with the rear portion of my top off again :)

The budget has been approved for a set of Rancho RockGear Tube doors. The SpiderWebShade inserts will come later down the line, but super excited to get some half doors. Looks like I should be able to purchase them in the next 30 days! So excited!!! :)

EDIT: Removed the picture due to it uploading in very poor quality. Sorry guys!

Attachments

• IMG_2635.JPG
    IMG_2635.JPG
    209.9 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

USMC Wrangler

Loving cruising in this great weather now that I can drive around with the rear portion of my top off again :)

The budget has been approved for a set of Rancho RockGear Tube doors. The SpiderWebShade inserts will come later down the line, but super excited to get some half doors. Looks like I should be able to purchase them in the next 30 days! So excited!!! :)

EDIT: Removed the picture due to it uploading in very poor quality. Sorry guys!

Congrats on the plan! I love running my tube doors. I have something to rest my lazy left arm on while still being doorless-ish. [emoji2]

Top Bottom