Napalm's Billet Steel Vol. 2! The 2016 JKU Sport Build Thread and Pictury Diary.

Napalm

That turned out freaking awesome. Seriously something for me to consider now!

Looks great Nathan!

Overall "build thread"
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?26097-I-guess-it-s-the-quot-Super-Stocker-quot-build

DIY trail/tube door build http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?24449-My-DIY-Doors

Looks great. Wish the climate where I live made something like this a justifiable expense.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Again, they look awesome brotha!

You rig up some limiting straps for them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Look great. Love that you and them on the wrong side so they wouldn't latch. Ha!

As far as plugging the holes you drilled, I've not had good luck with local hardware stores. Amazon has all that stuff though so I'd look there. Basically want a grommet without the hole.

Really glad you're so happy with them! Love the grey. It really does visually change the entire personality of the whole vehicle. I've seen the shade on the inside and outside and both ways look pretty cool. It's surprising how it actually feels so much roomier when running them isn't it? Of course they sit out at least 2 1/2 inches compared to the factory doors. Way awesome!:thumb:

Nice install and great pictures!

Enjoy the ride[emoji106]

'07 JKUR ... mod'ing never stops...

Good looking doors! They look great on your Jeep!

What a great set up and Thank you for all the followups and pictures.
Enjoy !!!!!!

Thank you everyone! I seriously can't stop staring at them, they are awesome. I literally walk around the Jeep opening and closing them! Haha!

With weather permitting, I plan to run them for 1 month straight. I will daily drive them, run them on the trail, and post a full review then. Stay tuned for that!

DeJkUnlimited

Caught the Bug
Nice! Those turned out looking great. I'm leaning towards the same doors but I'm town between that or the Warn winch (with rebate) at the moment.

Congrats I'm glad you're happy with the purchase.

Stick

Are you starting the half door club in Texas now? They look great and makes me want to get a set now.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
so I got a ? for ya there Nathan as I know you picked up steel right about the same time I picked up my stormtrooper ... just curious as to how many miles you've racked up so far ? ... I got to doing a bit of figuring today as I am sitting just shy of 17k and i'm avg just over 1100 a month with about 400 of that being just work and back ... now granted its only a avg monthly but I know for sure there were a few months that were less overall and others that were considerably more when you factor in the couple of bigger trips ive done

Napalm

jeep looks good.

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks man!

so I got a ? for ya there Nathan as I know you picked up steel right about the same time I picked up my stormtrooper ... just curious as to how many miles you've racked up so far ? ... I got to doing a bit of figuring today as I am sitting just shy of 17k and i'm avg just over 1100 a month with about 400 of that being just work and back ... now granted its only a avg monthly but I know for sure there were a few months that were less overall and others that were considerably more when you factor in the couple of bigger trips ive done

Sure thing, man. I bought Steel January 22nd, 2016 and since then I've racked up 14,016 miles as of today!

Top Bottom