Napalm's NEW 2014 Jeep JKU Sport Picture diary/Build thread!

Alright, So after plenty of thinking and planning, I believe I have decided the Stage 2 build sheet for Onyx. This will take place over the next year!

Method Race Wheels "The Standard" 17x8.5
315/70/17 Tire. Unsure which brand/type at this point
AEV ProCal or Superchips FlashPaq
Grab Handles
Fender cut
Upgraded Tie Rod Ends & Drag Link (These failed first on my previous JK)
EVO MFG D-Ring Mounts for the Rear

This is all Onyx is in need for what she is used for. Daily Driving plus mild trail riding does not necessitate much more! This might change, or just get longer. But, for now this is the direction.

Don't forget the 4.88 gears! :rock: lol

Notcied a minor break on Onyx this morning. Noticed my rear door surround on the driver's side for my Trek Top NX was wobbling, checked it out and found that one of the plastic tabs that holds it in place on the tub of the Jeep had snapped off. Used some Gorilla Tape and patched it up, gave Bestop a call and got another rear door surround on the way for a pretty penny.

Thanks Guys!

They are BFG all terrain KO2s. Wanted to go with an all terrain just because I do a lot of on road driving and I've heard they are very high mileage with decent off road performance.

And they are 35x12.50r17s!

Sweet, same size and brand I'm wanting to get. Thanks for choosing these, now I can see how good they look!

Looks Great :thumb:

Thank you!

Sweet, same size and brand I'm wanting to get. Thanks for choosing these, now I can see how good they look!

Hah, glad to help out! I'll some more pictures tomorrow once I pick up the spare. First impressions on these tires though, is that they are freakin' sweet! I'll post some more in depth impressions once I have some time with them on.

Whoa! Somebody skipped stage 2 and went straight to stage 3! Good lookin BFGs!

The wife knew the new Method's needed them!

Looks great! And your still on the EVO leveling kit?

Thanks! Yes. The EVO level and a 3/4 spacer in the front, no rubbing anywhere.

Top Bottom