Napalm's NEW 2014 Jeep JKU Sport Picture diary/Build thread!

Rharvey160

Alright so I was able to get Onyx on some dirt and get a few shots of these wheels. The Method wheels have always been my favorite wheels, I love the company and the build quality of them for the price. The reason I stuck with the standard instead of the double standard(simulated beadlock) is because one, a lot of people are running the Double Standards and two, I thought the all black would look better and I must say, I'm shocked at how well these fit with Onyx. Enjoy!

Yes I know, I need new tires, but this was kind a quick decision and more needs to be saved for them. They are coming, though.

I know someone that may be interested in your old wheels if you are planning to sell them.

el_chupo_

Haven't decided yet. I'll try and get away without having it until inspection time and then I'll figure it out!

I am on 6 months without front LP and no popo. I even passed inspection last week! It's not that I don't want to put it on. It's that I can't figure out a good way to do it.

Each area is different, but I can tell you that unless a plate already is mounted, I never add a front plate, as I dont want to drill holes. The Jeep is going on about 4 months without, my daily driver (MCS) has not had a front plate since new (Feb 09), and my wifes 135 has not had a legal front plate since it was new (2010). It has been wearing its European delivery front plate since it was brought over to the US, and my wife has been pulled over half a dozen times, but never ticketed, and a cop even asked to take a picture of it once.

Even back in college in my 3000gt I was only pulled over once in 3 years, and no ticket.

At this time, I have no plans to put one on any of the cars, pending no tickets.

Also, great looking wheels, goes well with the build!

DrockinWV

Loving the new wheels for Onyx, and great pictures! What camera do you use, just your phone? I dabble some in photography and it's a big reason I want a Jeep, so I can get back into places for some sweet shots!

Napalm

Loving the new wheels for Onyx, and great pictures! What camera do you use, just your phone? I dabble some in photography and it's a big reason I want a Jeep, so I can get back into places for some sweet shots!

Thank you. While I do use some Canon DSLR products, mostly I use my iPhone and my fancy editing software. LoL, just because I always have it with me.

Napalm

Freakin sweet! Nice looking mod!

Thanks! Definately one of my favorites so far!!

I knew they'd look great...and they do! What's the backspacing on these?

Thanks! I love these Wheels. They have a 4.75BS with a 0 offset compared to the stock wheels 6.25BS. Like a stock wheel with a 1.5inch spacer. So exactly my setup before just without the spacers! The Standards are also an inch wider than the stock Rubicon wheels but fit fine with the stock rubi tires.

Man Onyx looks great with the new shoes.

Thanks Trevor! Hopefully i'll be able to add some rubber under there soon too!

Looking great!!

Thanks! Same to you! Your rig is one of Onyx's inspirations.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Man Onyx is looking like a champ love the wheels and tires man did you go a size or two bigger

Napalm

Onyx is looking great. Love those Methods!

Thanks! As do I. The Method's are a great wheel. Light, Strong, nice powdercoat, and nicely priced.

Man Onyx is looking like a champ love the wheels and tires man did you go a size or two bigger

Thank you! No, This is a stock Rubicon tire. They look a little different just because the wheel is wider, but performance remained the same.

dcbjk

Caught the Bug
Thank you! No, This is a stock Rubicon tire. They look a little different just because the wheel is wider, but performance remained the same.

10-4 your right they do look alittle wider what offset did you go with -12

Top Bottom