Napalm's NEW 2014 Jeep JKU Sport Picture diary/Build thread!

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
Today is (hopefully) the big day! Hopefully I'll be getting some wheels mounted up to Onyx this afternoon! Just waiting from the call from Discount Tire.

Other projects im gonna try and tackle today are mounting the fairlead and possibly relocating some LED lights.

Nice! What wheels are you going with?

Napalm

Well, the good - got my fairlead and CB mounted up today, yay.

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434142779.931332.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434142801.294182.jpg

The bad - due to a small back order, my wheels were delayed. So hoping for something on Monday. So until then you guys will just have to keep wondering, and I'll just have to wait patiently :(

Rharvey160

Well, the good - got my fairlead and CB mounted up today, yay.

The bad - due to a small back order, my wheels were delayed. So hoping for something on Monday. So until then you guys will just have to keep wondering, and I'll just have to wait patiently :(

Where you planning to mount your license plate?

Rharvey160

Haven't decided yet. I'll try and get away without having it until inspection time and then I'll figure it out!

I went with this. It snaps on the rollers of your fairlead. It has never fallen off. Cheap and easy, cost a little over $20.

image.jpg

Jackal01

I am on 6 months without front LP and no popo. I even passed inspection last week! It's not that I don't want to put it on. It's that I can't figure out a good way to do it.

Napalm

I went with this. It snaps on the rollers of your fairlead. It has never fallen off. Cheap and easy, cost a little over $20.

View attachment 148628

This is what I was thinking, and I'm sure in the long run I'll go this route.

I am on 6 months without front LP and no popo. I even passed inspection last week! It's not that I don't want to put it on. It's that I can't figure out a good way to do it.

We recently moved and for the life of me I have no idea where my front license plate is... LoL!

10frank9

Web Wheeler
You're rig is coming together nicely. Those wheels look nice and I like that idea for your front license plate mount. Thanks for sharing. :yup::thumb:

Napalm

Those are going to look great! :yup:

Great choice! Going to look awesome on your rig!

Those are going to look awesome on your rig!

Good choice on the new wheels. I'm sure you are anxious to get them on!

You're rig is coming together nicely. Those wheels look nice and I like that idea for your front license plate mount. Thanks for sharing. :yup::thumb:

Those are gonna look good. Always liked them. :yup: :beer:

Thanks everyone. They've been mounted, balanced, and look awesome. I'm taking them out a little bit later today for a short photo shoot!

Napalm

Alright so I was able to get Onyx on some dirt and get a few shots of these wheels. The Method wheels have always been my favorite wheels, I love the company and the build quality of them for the price. The reason I stuck with the standard instead of the double standard(simulated beadlock) is because one, a lot of people are running the Double Standards and two, I thought the all black would look better and I must say, I'm shocked at how well these fit with Onyx. Enjoy!

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434402933.676496.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434402965.418415.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434403010.184866.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434403061.492939.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434403103.348232.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434403128.412401.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1434403171.527510.jpg

Yes I know, I need new tires, but this was kind a quick decision and more needs to be saved for them. They are coming, though.

SilverBack

Alright so I was able to get Onyx on some dirt and get a few shots of these wheels. The Method wheels have always been my favorite wheels, I love the company and the build quality of them for the price. The reason I stuck with the standard instead of the double standard(simulated beadlock) is because one, a lot of people are running the Double Standards and two, I thought the all black would look better and I must say, I'm shocked at how well these fit with Onyx. Enjoy!

View attachment 148937
View attachment 148938
View attachment 148940
View attachment 148941
View attachment 148942
View attachment 148943
View attachment 148944

Yes I know, I need new tires, but this was kind a quick decision and more needs to be saved for them. They are coming, though.

Freakin sweet! Nice looking mod!

Top Bottom