NBA Playoffs

Brute

Hooked
I sure do miss those Jerry Sloan days. Tyrone Corbin almost ruined the jazz but Quin Snyder is bringing them back. Donavan Mitchell is killing it. If we can resign him when his contract is up in a couple years I think we will have a solid future ahead of us for a while again.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Thanks for the correction...I meant Mitchell; I'm still pissed at Williams...

Brute

Hooked
Celtics win!...and if the Cavs & OKC lose, I'm a happy man. Bummed the Spurs got knocked out in the first round, especially since Pops lost his wife and was not on the sideline...I suspect he may retire

JAGS

Hooked
Sad about pop, but getting the dubs in first round is a bad draw.

OKC looks terrible. Not so much their basketball, but the thuggery. It’s one thing to play with a chip, but I’m not a current OKC fan.

Maybe George will leave for the lake show?

Brute

Hooked
Sad about pop, but getting the dubs in first round is a bad draw.

OKC looks terrible. Not so much their basketball, but the thuggery. It’s one thing to play with a chip, but I’m not a current OKC fan.

Maybe George will leave for the lake show?

I don't think Boy George will help...but Lebron would...

I sure do miss those Jerry Sloan days. Tyrone Corbin almost ruined the jazz but Quin Snyder is bringing them back. Donavan Mitchell is killing it. If we can resign him when his contract is up in a couple years I think we will have a solid future ahead of us for a while again.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I think in some ways our current team is better now than when Stockton and Malone were playing. We’re faster, more aggressive and we have a stronger bench. We also have guys that can play multiple rolls, most guys can shoot and get inside. Back then it was a different game, but I still think we have a better team now.

Brute

Hooked
I think in some ways our current team is better now than when Stockton and Malone were playing. We’re faster, more aggressive and we have a stronger bench. We also have guys that can play multiple rolls, most guys can shoot and get inside. Back then it was a different game, but I still think we have a better team now.

I agree...if you stopped the Stockton/Malone pick and roll (which was not easy), you won. The present team have multiple guys that can hurt both inside and at the 3 point line...they are a handful. Unfortunately, they will have to play either GS or HOU...but I think they will close out OKC tonight

jeeeep

Hooked
I agree...if you stopped the Stockton/Malone pick and roll (which was not easy), you won. The present team have multiple guys that can hurt both inside and at the 3 point line...they are a handful. Unfortunately, they will have to play either GS or HOU...but I think they will close out OKC tonight

The Jazz do have a good inside and 3pt game. The present team look really good and playing well as a team and are doing well at keeping their cool for the most part.

I think Mitchell has helped in tying the team to what they are now, getting him on the roster was a good move.

I'm hoping the Jazz close out OKC tonight! :rock:

I think they will too. I think we can get past GS...Houston...well that’s another story.

Brute

Hooked
Epic fail on the Jazz...up by 25 in the third qtr, and blow it...hopefully they finish the game strong at home...

Top Bottom