NBA Playoffs

jeeeep

Hooked
Jazz get it done..yes!

that was a hell of a 4th qtr. glad to see Westbrook done, not a fan of his.

on to Houston!

jmo801

Jazz get it done..yes!

that was a hell of a 4th qtr. glad to see Westbrook done, not a fan of his.

on to Houston!

I’m excited to see how well we will fare against Houston. It’ll be a tough first game for sure having Rubio out. Hopefully Mitchell can step up again.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Brute

Hooked
I’m excited to see how well we will fare against Houston. It’ll be a tough first game for sure having Rubio out. Hopefully Mitchell can step up again.

Well, I'm just hoping that my Celtics survive today...I don't believe we have any change getting through the 2nd round with Kyrie...

I picked the Rockets to win it all at the beginning of the playoffs...they just have too much firepower...

jmo801

Well, I'm just hoping that my Celtics survive today...I don't believe we have any change getting through the 2nd round with Kyrie...

I picked the Rockets to win it all at the beginning of the playoffs...they just have too much firepower...

They’re a really good team. I hope we don’t get swept and can put up a good fight.

Brute

Hooked
The 76'ers are still alive...but the bad news is they still need to win 3 in a row, two of them in Beantown...I still can't believe my Celtics are still in the playoffs...

Brute

Hooked
YES! The C's close out the Sixer's (sorry Mike)... and the team of nobody's go the Eastern Conference Finals against Goliath King James and the Cav's...I think it's doable...

YES! The C's close out the Sixer's (sorry Mike)... and the team of nobody's go the Eastern Conference Finals against Goliath King James and the Cav's...I think it's doable...

My Spazz Got beat but that’s okay. I think they finally showed that they have some potential finally...providing the front office doesn’t start pissing off it’s star players and trading away its talent.

Brute

Hooked
Donovan Mitchell is a stud...if he didn't get hurt and left late in the 4th quarter, they might still be playing

Donovan Mitchell is a stud...if he didn't get hurt and left late in the 4th quarter, they might still be playing

Agreed. I think a solid offseason and summer camp will help these guys mature and if we can stay healthy and Donovan Mitchell stays hungry and committed to carrying this team, next few seasons will be really exciting.

Brute

Hooked
The Celtics put a beat down on the Cav's in the opening game of the Eastern Conference Finals...

Brute

Hooked
The Celtics again dominated the Cav's on their home court...hopefully they can take the next one on the road and close them out...

JAGS

Hooked
Celts vs Htown = lowest watched finals in recent history.

God let’s hope that doesn’t happen.

Top Bottom