NBA Playoffs

JAGS

Hooked
Maybe LA back woth Lebron lol.. keep hearing the Knicks but only if he teams up. Really will be an interesting free agency for the NBA this year

Sent from my SM-N960U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Everyone wants to be Batman. This off-season is going to be interesting indeed. I’ve heard the Lebron thing too. Also heard Knick’s as well as nets. Like you said. Interesting.

Brute

Hooked
Everyone wants to be Batman. This off-season is going to be interesting indeed. I’ve heard the Lebron thing too. Also heard Knick’s as well as nets. Like you said. Interesting.

Kyrie can go...I just hope the C’s get the Brow...

Brute

Hooked
With Durant out for the rest of the series, Rockets need to make the most out of the last two games...if it goes two more games

Ruvicon

Durant’s going to the Knicks and probably Kyrie and Zion if they win the top pick. We’ll find out on Tuesday. Warriors Splash Brother’s plus the bench need to wake up or it’s over. I hope they use Bogut more tonight to protect the rim and get physical with Capela and Nene.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

SLO

Game 7 tomorrow for Portland. On one hand, I really hope they win in support of a few friends that play for them. On the other hand, waiting for the season to end so I can go wheeling with them. Meyers Leonard has a really nice JK and isn’t afraid to take it to the limits. We always do a post season run to TSF.

Last edited:

Brute

Hooked
I wouldn't mind seeing a Portland/Toronto finals...but I don't see anyone beating GSW in the West...

Top Bottom