New Cooper Discoverer STT Pros for Renny!

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Renny looks awesome with the new lift and tires!!

Seems like they are a great tire so far! Can't wait to see your long term review of them for on road use as well as how they are in the rocks

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
No before and after side by side shots. Adam was right, you're slacking. Lol. [emoji6]

Renny is looking great. Looks like a lot of fun in your future! [emoji106][emoji41]

LOL!! Sorry for not responding sooner but, as I think you have seen, we do have more shots including side by side ones here:
http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?...amp-225-75R16-Cooper-Discoverer-STT-Pros-PICS

Looks good the wife is really contemplating getting the renegade... Just curious with tires and lift how much lift did you gain?

With the tires, my initial measurements showed a 2.5" lift over stock. I assume this will settle out a bit but still think it'll be 2" or more.

I'm curious Eddie, with all the other options you have, why didn't you want to keep one vehicle street quiet and everything? I mean obviously for wheeling you have better options, seems like it was nice that you had a nice comfy daily errand cruiser. Just curious. Having said that, looks absolutely bad ass.

LOL!! All my other options are my nice and comfy daily errand cruisers. :crazyeyes:

Seems like they are a great tire so far! Can't wait to see your long term review of them for on road use as well as how they are in the rocks

Yeah, I can't wait to do some long term testing too. So far, on the snow and crazy slick ice, they are outstanding!

aldaman

Offroad "dot" com did some testing on these tires and gave great reviews after a 5k mile test.....

http://.www.off-road.com/ trucks-4...on for the outdoor explorer. [/quote] :beer:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Offroad "dot" com did some testing on these tires and gave great reviews after a 5k mile test.....

:beer:

LOL!! Well, I sure hope these tires to work out as well as they make it sound but I've never been big on reading reviews from magazines and corporate websites. Last time I did that, I bought me a set of Goodyear MTR's and I hated them.

Top Bottom