New Cooper STT PRO's!!!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
This is a 4 inch lift with the 295s. It's just high enough to still have a LCOG look and feel.

View attachment 233991

View attachment 233992

I got to play in the snow a little with these as well. I was very impressed with stopping harshly even on some really packed snow. As far as traction taking off or climbing, so-so. I wouldn't say they're superb, but definitely better than my old BFG MTs.

Seriously, you have one of the nicest looking GC's I have ever seen. I mean, sure I've seen some that have been built up more but by then, they no longer looked like a daily driver. Yours looks like something that should have been offered from the factory. Nice job :cool:

WJCO

Meme King
Seriously, you have one of the nicest looking GC's I have ever seen. I mean, sure I've seen some that have been built up more but by then, they no longer looked like a daily driver. Yours looks like something that should have been offered from the factory. Nice job :cool:

Thanks, man. I surprised with how it turned out as well. Before we bought it, both my wife and I loved this body style. The week before we bought it, we saw one with a grill guard driving around town, and both said we wanted that look once we bought ours. Once we got it, we went to work on it.

Jason2012JKUR

It's been snowing none stop here in Idaho. We left my wife's WRX in the garage as the jeep with the Cooper STT's performed way better than I ever expected. These tires continue to impress me with rock, sand, snow and they are pretty quiet on the hwy.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

5280Sapper

It's been snowing none stop here in Idaho. We left my wife's WRX in the garage as the jeep with the Cooper STT's performed way better than I ever expected. These tires continue to impress me with rock, sand, snow and they are pretty quiet on the hwy.

Sent from my SM-G920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Agree I drive at least 100 miles a day at 70 mph plus.. and they are as quiet as can be....

Vanv39

Very good. Thank you. I've been wanting to run bigger tires but have been afraid of the price to upgrade wheels as well. Seems as if all the larger tires specify an 8.5" wide wheel as the minimum. So I guess I can just ignore that and run my stock wheels in a pinch (no pun intended).

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Haha yeah Discount here in Aurora would not mount them because they are a 13.5 inch tire, but Big O was able to do it. I enjoy the look of the stock wheels and now I can save up for wheels instead of having to do them first.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

jeeeep

Hooked
This is a 4 inch lift with the 295s. It's just high enough to still have a LCOG look and feel.

View attachment 233991

View attachment 233992

I got to play in the snow a little with these as well. I was very impressed with stopping harshly even on some really packed snow. As far as traction taking off or climbing, so-so. I wouldn't say they're superb, but definitely better than my old BFG MTs.

good looking WJ, I had one and really like that body style :thumb:

how loud are the coopers compared to an AT? assuming you had AT's on there before.

I'm about 35k miles with the BFG KO2 but noticed after the short cold spell we had (freezing temps) the tires look more chunked on the tread.

I need to inspect them all closer to confirm but looks like it's time to start thinking new tires

Top Bottom