NEW SHOES for CALAMITY JANE - Cooper Discoverer STT Pros

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If I’m asking something that’s already been answered please forgive me, but how did the name Calamity Jane come to be? Grew up watching that movie, brings back a lot of memories

When they bought her she was a basket case... or, otherwise stated, a calamity. 😎

StormTrooper_JK, what BaddestCross said ^^^ :yup:

Looks great... And cool Video.. I need to sit down watch more of your old Iron videos.... being I’m not really on the “up n’ up” with classic Jeeps, it been really fun learning about them here and I thank you & this community for that. [emoji1417]

Just be careful, you just might find that you really love them and have to have one of your own :crazyeyes: :D

I have a giant crush on Jane and she looks even better now! [emoji1303]

LOL!! She sure is a pretty Jeep :yup:

A beautiful Jeep. The tires make her look even better.

Nice, gives it a more aggressive look!

Perfect way to give Jane some TLC. New shoes are always a win.

Thanks! We've been meaning to do this for a while now. Glad we finally did. :yup:

She looks beautiful! I’ll say it again, Jane is my favorite of all your Jeeps.

Thanks. We put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into bringing her back to this point. :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Without question this is my favorite of your Jeeps! The Cooper's look fantastic on her👍!

I love that Jeep, and I don't have to tell you, but great tire choice [emoji106]

Thanks! I think the Coopers really do make her. :yup:

Looks great! I hope to get my cj to that level some day soon.

How lucky you are to have a CJ to work on :thumb:

Mean machine!!

LOL - I guess that's one way of looking at it :D

That jeep really looks great! The paint is so clean!

I guess you did have a lot of time to give her the once over. BTW, thanks for lighting the way when Emma's headlights went out :crazyeyes:

I’m not sure, but, calamity Jane might be my favorite WAYALIFE Jeep

She is a nice Jeep :yup:

Those STT Pros look really good on Jane. The white letters look good facing out on her.

very Nice looks good with the white lettering out. more old school look I guess :thumb:

White letters out...really showing your age!:cheesy::cheesy:

White letters out is the only way to go on a classic :yup:

what a beauty - every time I view her I get goosebumps! :blush:

LOL!! :crazyeyes:

You can never go wrong with a classic!!

That's why we have a garage full of them :yup:

Top Bottom