NEW SHOES for CALAMITY JANE - Cooper Discoverer STT Pros

kellyk

She’s beautiful! My pops has a CJ-7, 1979 Golden Eagle. It’s what I grew up in and where the Jeep bug first bit me. He still has it and she has less than 90k original miles on her. I truly love the old Jeeps!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just watched all the Calamity Jane Build Videos..... That was Impressive. Nice Job!

LOL! Glad to hear you enjoyed the series :cool:

She’s beautiful! My pops has a CJ-7, 1979 Golden Eagle. It’s what I grew up in and where the Jeep bug first bit me. He still has it and she has less than 90k original miles on her. I truly love the old Jeeps!

Oh yeah, new Jeeps are nice but I'm a sucker for old iron. :yup:

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
I know Jet Li is the main focus, but how about running down the street and doing a Jane short, of wheeling her? Just don’t scratch her, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
Eddie, if you ever decide to sell Jane please let Clay be the first to know. I bet he dreams of her nightly haha.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Oh yeah, new Jeeps are nice but I'm a sucker for old iron. :yup:

I was just having this conversation this weekend. A buddy was going on about how I can keep the JL nice and beat on the CJ-5 since it's old.
My response to him was was that I was more likely to beat on the JL and baby the CJ. Despite the money difference, I still love the CJ more and it holds a special place in my heart.
I have a history with CJ's and by the time a JL would be meaningful to me, I'll be in a nursing home. LOL

Calamity Jane looks awesome on the new shoes!

Top Bottom