NEW VIDEO : SIBLING RIVALRY – Moby & Rubicat on the Fordyce Trail

RanchoRubi

Caught the Bug
Pretty Freakin Awesome!!! Talk about Technical....
Really great way to see what Fordyce is.

Hope to do it person some day.
Great job Cindy and Eddie. Especially doing it without a film crew assist[emoji106]
I love how calm and steady Cindy’s filming was when you almost flopped[emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Jd45acp

Older video ??

I thought Rubicat had the new 72" wide PR60 front axle and 40" Coopers?? Still a great video with awesome footage.

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Another spectacular video! Just like everyone else, I was making all kinds of noise and leaning in my chair as Rubicat teetered. Glad you were able to hold on!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol [emoji23] Susan!

Did you see Eddie’s oh shit smile when he looked at Cindy.

Actually, I think it was a "hey - I didn't go over" smile :cheesy:

Awesome video per usual. Awesome to see the difference between 37s and 40s on basically the same suspension setup Its pretty epic. Definitely shows that 40s aren't NEEDED to have some serious fun!

I know that 40's are all the rage but they're far from needed to have a good time. We need to get you out in our neck of the woods with us :yup:

Fantastic video. Great story. Rubicat gets a vote for best wave of the year. That was close, but Nice save. Thanks for sharing. You and Cindy make a great team.

eh, we've done this once or twice before :D

Pretty Freakin Awesome!!! Talk about Technical....
Really great way to see what Fordyce is.

Hope to do it person some day.
Great job Cindy and Eddie. Especially doing it without a film crew assist[emoji106]
I love how calm and steady Cindy’s filming was when you almost flopped[emoji15]

You're retired now. You need to head up this way and run it with us :yup:

I thought Rubicat had the new 72" wide PR60 front axle and 40" Coopers?? Still a great video with awesome footage.

LOL! This video was filmed just before the new axle.

benatc1

Hooked
Another awesome Video, Really enjoyed following along on your trip, great work on the video editing and thank you for sharing. I remember talking about this with you guys and seeing the pics before. cant wait to run this trail someday! thank again!!

JAGS

Hooked
What a crazy trail that is. I can see how it could quickly become a long day. But you guys made it look fun. Awesome to see the video after talking with you guys about it. So glad you put this together and shared with us!!

Not sure my nerves would up running a trail like that. [emoji51][emoji51]Kudos to you both. [emoji106][emoji41]

TrailHunter

Hooked
Oh Man! That was a great Video!!!! How awesome is that, to Wheel in the Sierra's with your Wife & Dog on such an Amazing trail! You Two are such an inspiration!.... I really hope to wheel with you guys again soon.... Thanks so much for sharing that perfect day with us. I think I said "Oh F*&K" a little too loud when Rubicat was Waving to the camera.... Totally Bad Ass! You guys are the Best! :2thumbsup:

Top Bottom