NEW VIDEO : SIBLING RIVALRY – Moby & Rubicat on the Fordyce Trail

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Another awesome Video, Really enjoyed following along on your trip, great work on the video editing and thank you for sharing. I remember talking about this with you guys and seeing the pics before. cant wait to run this trail someday! thank again!!

We'd love nothing more than to take you and Alex out on Fordyce and with any luck, it'll be in your JL :thumb:

Great video! Thanks for sharing your adventure! [emoji106]

Thanks Moochie! We need to get you out there with us :yup:

What a crazy trail that is. I can see how it could quickly become a long day. But you guys made it look fun. Awesome to see the video after talking with you guys about it. So glad you put this together and shared with us!!

Not sure my nerves would up running a trail like that. [emoji51][emoji51]Kudos to you both. [emoji106][emoji41]

LOL!! You don't have to take the same lines we were. The main route is a challenge all in itself :yup:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Oh Man! That was a great Video!!!! How awesome is that, to Wheel in the Sierra's with your Wife & Dog on such an Amazing trail! You Two are such an inspiration!.... I really hope to wheel with you guys again soon.... Thanks so much for sharing that perfect day with us. I think I said "Oh F*&K" a little too loud when Rubicat was Waving to the camera.... Totally Bad Ass! You guys are the Best! :2thumbsup:

LOL!! Yeah, Rubicat was showing off just a bit. Hope to wheel with you again soon :yup:

Great video. Love seeing more of Fordyce.

Ya’ll do it every time. Great vid! Makes me excited for summer and adventures to come!

Thank you, we're glad you liked it :yup:

God you guys make me hate my life. Great video as always!

:cheesy: You just need to hurry up and get your kids out of the house. Then, you can come play with us more :thumb:

Look forward to it.. Looking to get some Evo Bolt-on Coilovers soon and what a better way to test them out.

Sounds like a plan :rock:

Thank you for sharing, WOW:rock:

We're so glad you liked it :cool:

Judesign

Caught the Bug
Great video! Seeing as how my fiancé has caught the fever and bought a Willy’s of her own we loved the spur of the moment trip with just the two of you. Great filming and editing as usual. I thought we were about to see the end of rubicat for a second lol. Sincere thanks for putting in the work. [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Gobicon2017

Yet another epic video. Even better when streamed to the big screen. Thank you for allowing those of us who dream of these adventures to take part in your adventures.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

pop2tu

Awesome video! I thought you were going over for sure. So glad you didn’t. Thank you for sharing with us!

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Great pair of Jeeps to make a really cool video. Little pucker factor towards the end there, but its all a good day in trailing. Good job though, cant wait to see some more videos.

Patrick

What a great video and such an awesome trail!
I couldn’t help but wonder if you’d have had better grip on those early rocks if you’d let down those tyres?

Cool
Patrick

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
Ha firefiox is throwing a fit with HTML5........:grayno: ok fixed.........was transfixed by the whole thing...very nice save in the end!!

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
You guys rock! That video was beyond amazing! To echo everyone else, the skill and ability you guys have to be able to wheel one of the hardest trails around and film when it’s just you two is amazing! I love watching the progression of your filming and editing skills over the years. I can’t wait to see where it will be even a few years from now!

Jimi2b

Grand merci pour cette vidéo, ça me fait toujours autant rêver !

Thank you for this video, it always makes me dream!

jeffj

Caught the Bug
That was an incredible video. Fordyce is definitely on my bucket list. That’s crazy you guys did it alone plus getting all of that sweet video, I’m sure that was a huge day.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Trail Bud

Hooked
Really enjoyed the rocks, trees and water all in one place. You had to do a lot of running/walking to film this too.

Top Bottom