NEW VIDEO : SIBLING RIVALRY – Moby & Rubicat on the Fordyce Trail

Moose92YJ

Pretty freaking awesome! I love the videos y'all put out, and this one is no different. Thanks for sharing these. Incredible scenery out there!:clap2:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, that happen super fast! Great driving skills while sitting sideways :eek:. The first winch hills is crazy intimidating. I can't believe you guys made it look so easy. I've seen tons of you tube videos of that obstacles where people are just stuck it didn't even look fun.

LOL!! I can tell you that there was nothing easy about it :crazyeyes:

Another great video. Wow I thought Rubicat was going to roll. Way to keep her paws down...

It was super close. :shock:

Awesome video, thanks for sharing :thumb:. Cool to see both jeeps out together. Would be curious to see them again with Rubicats new axles and tires

Once the snows melt, we could probably make that happen ;)

Two very capable Jeeps. Glad Rubicat didn't flop! Thanks for sharing:thumb:

Us too. Would have sucked especially right at the end of the trail :icon_crazy:

Always awesome videos from you two ! Really a great look at both your jeeps and builds and the skills you BOTH have behind the wheel not so common husband & wife are both a team driving on the trails kudos to you both !!!

Thank you for that, we appreciate it. :cool:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Very cool, thanks for the share!

You bet, we're glad you liked it :yup:

Thanks for the amazing video. You guys are inspiration for building it right and doing things you love. Keep up the amazing work.

Glad to hear it, thanks!

Pretty freaking awesome! I love the videos y'all put out, and this one is no different. Thanks for sharing these. Incredible scenery out there!:clap2:

So glad that you enjoyed the video :yup:

CUZZIN

Thank you for sharing your videos. I watch them all but this one seems a little special, I guess because we had a good look under rubies skirt (lol).
Eddie you and Cindy have a great WAYALIFE

whispike

Just because we can, Cindy and I woke up on a random Thursday morning, packed up our Jeeps and on a whim, headed out to run a crazy fun trail like Fordyce. Fortunately for us, the water flow was low enough and we do have 2 JK’s that are built pretty much the same. Of course, Moby is bigger and more powerful but on the heavy side, and Rubicat is lighter and more nimble but running smaller tires. In this video, you will get to see all the fun we had as we put both our Jeeps to the test and out on one of the most challenging trails up in the Sierra's. We hope you enjoy.

WIN A WAYALIFE HOODIE
Let us know what you think of the video by posting up your thoughts on this thread and you just might WIN a brand new WAYALIFE Zip Hoodie!

20180118105708-b744b7b8.jpg

JEEP SPECS
Because I know there will be more than a few of you who are curious to know what all we have on both of our Jeeps, the following is a detailed list of each build and at the time this video was filmed.

MOBY
2007 STONE WHITE
JEEP JK WRANGLER RUBICON UNLIMITED

L94 6.2L V8 Engine
MoTech LS Basic Kit
6L80 6-Speed Automatic Transmission
EVO High Clearance Long Arm Kit
EVO Front Double Throw Down Coil Over System
EVO Lever Cantilever System
12″ King Coilover Shocks Front
8″ King Coilover Shocks Rear
Dynatrac Pro Rock 60 Front w/Competition Shafts & CTM U-Joints
Dynatrac ProRock 80 Full Float Rear Axle
Toyo Open Country M/T 40×13.50 M/T Tires
ATX Chamber Pro II 17″ 8-Lug Bead Lock Wheels
Griffon Heavy Duty Radiator
Advance Adapters 3:1 Atlas 2-speed Transfer Case
PSC Ram Assist Steering
5.38 Gears
ARB Lockers
JE Reel 1350/1410 Drive Shafts
EVO MFG Quarter Pounder w/Stinger Front Bumper
EVO MFG Rear Quarter Panel Armor & Tire Carrier
EVO MFG Rocker Guards & Skins
WARN PowerPlant 9500
Viking Synthetic Winchline w/Safety Thimble Performance
Truck-Lite Heated LED Headlights
Truck-Lite 7″ LED Spots
Ridgid Industries D2 Flood Rear Back-Up Lights
Off Road Engineering Switch Panel
Bestop Trektop NX
Rock Hard Sport Cage
Rugged Ridge Half Doors
Mastercraft Baja RS Seats Front & Rear
Tuffy Security Center Console Insert
Tuffy Security Rear Deck
Tuffy Security Conceal Carry Underseat Drawer
Cobra 29 LTD BT CB Radio
Firesik II Antenna
Off Road Evolution Trail Table

RUBICAT
2012 DOZER
JEEP JK WRANGLER UNLIMITED RUBICON

3.6L V6 24-Valve VVT Engine
5-Speed Automatic W5A580 Transmission
EVO High Clearance Long Arm Kit
EVO Double Throw Down Coil Over Kit
EVO Lever Cantilever System
12″ King Coilover Shocks Front
8″ King Coilover Shocks Rear
EVO Draglink Flip & Front Track Bar Relocation Kit
King Rear Air Bumps
Dynatrac ProRock 60 Full-Float Rear Axle
Dynatrac ProRock 44 Unlimited Front Axle
5.38 Gears
ARB Rear Locker
1350 JE Reel Drive Shafts Front & Rear
Dynatrac ProGrip Brakes
Currie HD Tie-Rod
37×13.50 Cooper Discoverer STT Pro M/T Tires
ATX Chamber Pro II Bead Lock Wheels
EVO 1/4 Pounder Front Bumper
EVO MFG Vacuum Pump Relocation Bracket
EVO MFG Skidplate System
EVO Rocker Skins
EVO Rock Sliders
EVO Rear Tire Carrier
Truck-Lite Complex Reflector Optics Design LED Headlights
Truck-Lite Driving Lights
WARN PowerPlant 9500
Rock Hard Sport Cage
Rugged Ridge Half Doors
EVO ARB Compressor Bracket
ARB Compressor
Odyssey Battery
Cobra 29 PLX CB Radio
Firestik II Antenna

Nice video! How far of a drive is that for you to get there?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Resqnu

Awesome video! I love watching your videos of you guys doing "IT". It is amazing how you guys ride and produce a video that looks like you had a film crew with you guys. Had to be a lot of work and a lot of fun. Always enjoy the videos and great info on Wayalife. Glad you both made it home safely and Rubicat didn't flop.

mauijim

Just watched it on my 60” Samsung and WOW!!! Turned off the lights and tried to sit back but was up and on the edge of the couch. Just amazing and love every minute of it. You two are just the best at making these videos and sharing them with all of us. As still a newbie I can only watch and dream of being there and your videos put me right there. Can’t wait for the next ones [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]

kyle521

You should try to make more videos like this more frequently. I know they seem like a lot of work but I think so many people enjoy them. I dont see why your videos couldnt be put on Netflix or amazon prime if you get a big enough following.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So blessed to live so close to a awesome wheeling spot. Keep up the amazing work.

LIVING THE DREAM.

Thanks and yes, we do feel fortunate to have trails like this so close to us :yup:

Thank you for sharing your videos. I watch them all but this one seems a little special, I guess because we had a good look under rubies skirt (lol).
Eddie you and Cindy have a great WAYALIFE

LOL!! Now that's funny :cheesy:

Another great video! Really enjoyed it, glad you didn’t flop at the end of the trail!

You and me both :crazyeyes:

Nice video! How far of a drive is that for you to get there?

We typically drive around Lake Tahoe to get there and the speed limit is a bit slower - maybe an hour and a half? :)

Awesome video! I love watching your videos of you guys doing "IT". It is amazing how you guys ride and produce a video that looks like you had a film crew with you guys. Had to be a lot of work and a lot of fun. Always enjoy the videos and great info on Wayalife. Glad you both made it home safely and Rubicat didn't flop.

We appreciate you taking notice of all the work that actually goes into making something like this. Thank you. Oh, and we're glad that Rubicat didn't flop too :D

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just watched it on my 60” Samsung and WOW!!! Turned off the lights and tried to sit back but was up and on the edge of the couch. Just amazing and love every minute of it. You two are just the best at making these videos and sharing them with all of us. As still a newbie I can only watch and dream of being there and your videos put me right there. Can’t wait for the next ones [emoji1360][emoji1360][emoji1360]

LOL!! Awesome, thanks :cool:

Sick jeeps!!! Video has me wanting to pack my stuff and move in lol! Also the dog is my fav part!

Tessa is glad that you would say as much :D

Great job. I'm working on mine to do the same some day.

Awesome :thumb:

Just got to watch the video. One word "Awesome". Looked like a tough trail. 😬

We need to get you and Steph out there with us :yup:

Wow, thanks for sharing and the effort to capture this trip.

We're so glad you liked what you saw :cool:

You should try to make more videos like this more frequently. I know they seem like a lot of work but I think so many people enjoy them. I dont see why your videos couldnt be put on Netflix or amazon prime if you get a big enough following.

LOL!! In spite of what you may believe, we are trying to make more videos like this and as frequently as we can. It's just Cindy and I doing all the work and all on our own dime. There's only so much we can do. :crazyeyes:

QuicksilverJK

Caught the Bug
I felt like I was remembering a very similar trip, and I figured out why. This video is made from your Fordyce for the fun of it post from this last summer. I kept going back to Rubicat almost flopping and knew I had seen it before. Glad I'm not losing my mind [emoji106]

Top Bottom