Nfl 2020

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Sunday night is going to be a good game! Rodgers loving life and the Saints coming off a loss. Go Pack Go!

TrailHunter

Hooked
My interest levels have dropped with all the politics in sports these days..... BUT... the Rams & the new stadium look really good. Getting rid of Gurley was a great decision. A lot of Aggressive Teamwork in the first 2 games.

JAGS

Hooked
I was not influenced by my team at all. Lol. Crazy thing is these were a great wine club deal and got decent 90pts+ reviews.

Figured why not. After the last performance, might need to enjoy every regular season game a little more. Hopefully brees can turn it around.

IMG_0689.jpg

Bullwinckle

Hooked
I was not influenced by my team at all. Lol. Crazy thing is these were a great wine club deal and got decent 90pts+ reviews.

Figured why not. After the last performance, might need to enjoy every regular season game a little more. Hopefully brees can turn it around.

View attachment 353531

What winery is that? Deloach? The label is pretty close to that winery in Sonoma just curious? But on another note not really following NFL this year but go Steelers [emoji13][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

JAGS

Hooked
What winery is that? Deloach? The label is pretty close to that winery in Sonoma just curious? But on another note not really following NFL this year but go Steelers [emoji13][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It’s called forgeron. Columbia Valley. Haven’t seen the Steelers play yet this year, but hopefully Ben can have a decent season.

Fixed it for you.:thumb: Go Hawks;)

Whatever makes you happy. FYI, pics from MNF. May want check your sources. WHO DAT! ⚜️[emoji6]

Adjustments.JPG
Adjustments.JPG

Top Bottom