Nfl 2020

TrailHunter

Hooked
Insane comeback by the Rams.. and the Ref F’d us on a 4th down pass interference call... pretty sure he’s a Saints fan. Great game though.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Whatever makes you happy. FYI, pics from MNF. May want check your sources. WHO DAT! ⚜️[emoji6]

Exactly "That's Who Dat is" Didn't necessarily mean that game. Just pulling your chain. 60baa151f02443ad9015ae2c7a46d708_xl.jpg

FFPulley77

Hooked
Whatever makes you happy. FYI, pics from MNF. May want check your sources. WHO DAT! ⚜️[emoji6]

Exactly "That's Who Dat is" Didn't necessarily mean that game. Just pulling your chain. View attachment 353709

2 things....

1) I don’t like what he has on his helmet, but it’s his head and he can paint whatever he wants one it.
2) check your sources, that’s not MNF. That’s a practice. Note the red jersey.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
If you put 27 on the board with 5 min left, you should win the Fing game. Typical saints problems. And what was with the offensive play calling for going deep when you pick them apart on the short cross.

Saints not looking like contenders. Look good, but not contenders.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
2 things....

1) I don’t like what he has on his helmet, but it’s his head and he can paint whatever he wants one it.
2) check your sources, that’s not MNF. That’s a practice. Note the red jersey.

Check your sources!! I never said it was MNF. :crazyeyes: Yes the red jersey stood out like the shit on his helmet. The upper quote was a partial quote from JAGS. post #36

Last edited:

FFPulley77

Hooked
Check your sources!! I never said it was MNF. :crazyeyes: Yes the red jersey stood out like the shit on his helmet. The upper quote was a partial quote from JAGS.

Well when you say “check your source” and “pics from MNF” then post a pic of him wearing that dumbass name on his helmet, you’ll have to forgive me for thinking you were alluding to the fact that he had that on his helmet for a Monday Night Football game... I was just connecting dots.

Seahawkfan

Hooked
Well when you say “check your source” and “pics from MNF” then post a pic of him wearing that dumbass name on his helmet, you’ll have to forgive me for thinking you were alluding to the fact that he had that on his helmet for a Monday Night Football game... I was just connecting dots.

Yea I removed a little to much quote.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

He quoted JAGS but it didn’t show up in quotes. If you go back you’ll see that JAGS said MNF. Confusing.

And for what it’s worth, I’m not defending anyone cause the NFL can suck my left nut. Haven’t watched that garbage in a long time.

Top Bottom