Night Run - Big Bear Gold Mountain thenover Jacoby Canyon 7/23 This Saturday Night

JeepPeeps

There are about three people from Waylife going and the rest of them are other friends for my jeep shop that I go to is that a problem

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
There are about three people from Waylife going...

Funny, the only guy I see who's remotely committed is JohnnyWest.

... and the rest of them are other friends for my jeep shop that I go to is that a problem

Oh, okay. I thought maybe they were from a forum of the same name that was started to "promote the Jeep lifestyle and wheeling fun". I mean, I don't know too many guys who go around hiring a video guy with a drone just to film a run for fun.

JeepPeeps

If you feel like you don't want me to do this I won't

I did communicate with you a couple of months ago or so and asked your permission if it was all right, with the understanding I could not do it if you were filming on the same run and I was not promoting another group which I am definitely not

I'm doing my best to bring people into Waylife that are not in now I thought that that was OK

JohnnyWest

I am thinking about it, have to see how today goes. It makes it easier knowing the run ends at the bottom because then I am half way home already. I never really done a night run with more than a couple of people so it sounds cool. I will keep you guys posted today and John I will text you later if I decide to go, what time are you going to Big Bear? Frank

Just doing a pre-trip inspection of the Jeep now. Then loading up and heading up there.

Got a condo for the night, so Leah and I are going to get an early dinner, then head to the meeting spot.

Let me know if you'll be there, maybe we can meet up for dinner.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Apparently there are plenty of people out there that want to be police and not just go out and have fun

Want to be police? What the fuck are you talking about. I came across a Facebook page with the same name as your username here claiming to be a Jeep forum. Are you one in the same? If so, you are in direct violation of the rules.

JeepPeeps

Why don't you look at it every other post I made on this for him and you find one of them that tells you I'm with another forum and then you come up here and talk to me

JAGS

Hooked
No and I don't use Facebook jerk off

Why don't you look at it every other post I made on this for him and you find one of them that tells you I'm with another forum and then you come up here and talk to me

Why the attitude then? These guys are simply asking a basic question and you are highly defensive.

Usually when folks post runs they then include a run list of people who are going with the user name or if a friend, etc. This run is very secretive and the "hired film crew" seems awfully odd for a group of friends getting together.

Just saying. [emoji41]

JeepPeeps

I've been doing my best to stay out of the drama I just want to go out and have fun doing my sport

Anyone here can find one iota approve any of the accusations and of been made please let me know what it is

Even the people for my jeep shop for bidden from saying anything to any forum member to try to solicit business and they all know that and would never do it

Ok

JeepPeeps

Plus if you notice them engaging new members offering to take them out on easy runs and introduce them to our club is that all right

JAGS

Hooked
Night Run - Big Bear Gold Mountain thenover Jacoby Canyon 7/23 This Saturday ...

I've been doing my best to stay out of the drama I just want to go out and have fun doing my sport

Anyone here can find one iota approve any of the accusations and of been made please let me know what it is

Even the people for my jeep shop for bidden from saying anything to any forum member to try to solicit business and they all know that and would never do it

Ok

No accusations that I've seen, just questions.

So you own a jeep shop? That's the second time you've referenced in this thread.

Sometimes it's hard to mix biz and pleasure. If you want to organize a WAL run, awesome. If you want WAL simply to help your vid look cooler with more jeeps, then that is not being honest. Do what you do, but you got to be honest. We are like bloodhounds and have a nose for when something smells fishy.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If you feel like you don't want me to do this I won't

I did communicate with you a couple of months ago or so and asked your permission if it was all right, with the understanding I could not do it if you were filming on the same run and I was not promoting another group which I am definitely not

Yeah, I remember you contacting me about having a "friend" film "segments" of a run with his drone because he was wanting "to get in some practice". I didn't recall you saying anything about "hiring" a "video crew" or that what you would be filming was a shop run. In fact, here is the exact PM you sent me...

JeepPeeps said:
Hi Eddie

I have gone on my 1st run with your group last weekend and it was a blast.

I was wondering if it is within Wayalife policy that i have a friend film several segments with his drone and get you the footage so you can use it is you feel like it, or I could if you don't want to fiddle with it, but since you guys are so good at the video's i thought you may want to, we don't intend to use it for any commercial purposes at all, it is just someone wanting to get in some practice with his drone.

Would that violate any of your polices?... if so i understand and will just forget about it.

Thanks much

I don't pretend to think I can stop people from having their "friends" film them wheeling but what I'm hearing from you on his thread sounds a bit different than what you had stated in your PM. Had I known what you were really up to, I would NOT have been okay with what you are doing.

I'm doing my best to bring people into Waylife that are not in now I thought that that was OK

Funny, I don't see any of these people here on WAYALIFE.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
No and I don't use Facebook jerk off

Wow name calling? You are REAL defensive and assuming your being accused of something. Yet just a few posts later you say something about your "club" you seem really confused.

Mr. Telephone man, what exactly is wrong?

JeepPeeps

Being that your agenda for posting up this run is to "introduce" people to your "club", NO, it is NOT alright and it's against our rules:

http://wayalife.com/faq.php?faq=wayaliferules#faq_promoteagenda

1) when i say "our Club" i am referring to Wayalife, Eddie i am not a member of any other club.
2) I have ordered shirts and even have some on back order still so i am trying to support "my club" Wayalife
3) this guy is a friend of mine and he started a drone video company and wanted to get some practice doing an event like this... so i told him i would pay him for his time and then he gets the experience doing this kind of thing and i can post a video on Wayalife of our night run.
4) i have never used FaceBook
5) i dont own a jeep shop
6) i am offering to take new members out and make them feel welcome to "my club" (Wayalife) crystalj1227
7) i am trying to get the 6 guys from the shop i go to to also join "my club" (Wayalife)

the list goes on, please tell me if any of this is outside of forum policy
i am not selling anything i just want to me a member in peace
just trying to Jeep and have fun like most of us i suspect

Top Bottom