Night Run - Big Bear Gold Mountain thenover Jacoby Canyon 7/23 This Saturday Night

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
What I can tell you is this - unlike FB, Instagram or even most of the big forums out on the internet, WAYALIFE is not owned by a multi-million dollar mega corporation. This place exists solely because Cindy and I pay to keep it online and we do so out of our own pockets. This place is more our home on the internet than anything for us and we look at the members here as guests. All we ask of anyone is to be respectful of us and not use our forum to promote an agenda, recruit or redirect traffic to another web or social media site or to engage in activities that compete directly or even indirectly with the things that we do. If this is what you're doing, please do it on your own website. If you truly are not, there isn't a problem here. I hope you can understand that based on what you initially told me vs. what I was hearing today, there seemed to be a disconnect and one that caught my attention.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
1) when i say "our Club" i am referring to Wayalife, Eddie i am not a member of any other club.
2) I have ordered shirts and even have some on back order still so i am trying to support "my club" Wayalife
3) this guy is a friend of mine and he started a drone video company and wanted to get some practice doing an event like this... so i told him i would pay him for his time and then he gets the experience doing this kind of thing and i can post a video on Wayalife of our night run.
4) i have never used FaceBook
5) i dont own a jeep shop
6) i am offering to take new members out and make them feel welcome to "my club" (Wayalife) crystalj1227
7) i am trying to get the 6 guys from the shop i go to to also join "my club" (Wayalife)

the list goes on, please tell me if any of this is outside of forum policy
i am not selling anything i just want to me a member in peace
just trying to Jeep and have fun like most of us i suspect

In all fairness i started a WAYALIFE run and included you and YOU invited Toyota guys not affiliated with WAYALIFE with out letting anyone in our group know so its not totally off base what everyone is saying here. They want to know what's really going on and what "members" you trying to bring in? They were nice enough guys but that was Strike 1 for me, Strike 2 was the fact you tuck your t-shirt into shorts and strike 3 was talking trash to my boy Tank.

Last edited:

mo0s3

In all fairness i started a WAYALIFE run and included you and YOU invited Toyota guys not affiliated with WAYALIFE with out letting anyone in our group know so its not totally off base what everyone is saying here. They want to know what's really going on and what "members" you trying to bring in? They were nice enough guys but that was Strike 1 for me, Strike 2 was the fact you tuck your t-shirt into shorts and strike 3 was talking trash to my boy Tank.

Haha best response yet!!!! Never ever tuck in your shirt lol

10frank9

Web Wheeler

Oh snap! This is THAT guy? :cheesy:

BTW I know you always have my back dirty girl.

jesse3638

Hooked

This seems fitting..;)
1469334525433.jpg

Torqt JK

And why the hell are you getting a film crew to shoot gold mt. and jacoby. There's like two obstacles between both trails. Film a big boy trail, like cleghorn

Ddays

Hooked
Hi Al!! :standing wave:

edit - well damn, now this post looks retarded. I thought Al Bundy was outta jail...guess not...

Last edited:

Crystaliner

Doesn't know shit about wheeling
AlBundy and Jeepspeeps are two different characters. Beside I'm sure Al would never tuck his shirt into his shorts but then.......

mo0s3

And why the hell are you getting a film crew to shoot gold mt. and jacoby. There's like two obstacles between both trails. Film a big boy trail, like cleghorn

Gold mountain is a big boy trail in 4 feet of snow [emoji4]
Other then that ummm no problem at all!

Top Bottom