NO LIFT & 37's on a JL WRANGLER - Can it be done?

avstec

Damn they look good. Now hurry up and get the lift on so we can see how the stock axle holds up to the 37s. As always great pictures and thanks for sharing.🍺

Sent from my Pixel using WAYALIFE mobile app

iRonin

Looks good, I was super curious of the same. I wonder if the rear would rub if you strategically trimmed out some of the inner fender..? Might have to try it on ours when it arrives.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looks great. Can't wait to see the lift on. Also can't wait to see you push the axles to see how they hold up to 37's

It'll be interesting to see if the axles can hold up to the 37's for sure. One way or another, we'll find out :)

Looks awesome! Just like everyone else it will be neat to see the lift on.

Hope to get you pics soon :)

While I agree those tires will eat up your fenders and bumper without suspension mods it surely is a bad ass look!!

Reminds us of the Mopar concept, Lower 40. Really nice stance but not too practical :crazyeyes:

Damn they look good. Now hurry up and get the lift on so we can see how the stock axle holds up to the 37s. As always great pictures and thanks for sharing.

LOL!! I'm working on it :D

Looks good, I was super curious of the same. I wonder if the rear would rub if you strategically trimmed out some of the inner fender..? Might have to try it on ours when it arrives.

The point on the fender liner that gets rubbed I believe covers up the pinch seam. It would need to be hacked as well as the fender liner to make it work.

Brute

Hooked
Looks great...have you had a chance to drive it a bit?...howz Jet Li liking going uphill with 4.10 gearing?

kpig

Looks great. Are you gonna wheel it like that? Curious to see if all holds up. Thanks for sharing.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Just start trimming.

May have to depending on how our lift works out :crazyeyes:

Looks great...have you had a chance to drive it a bit?...howz Jet Li liking going uphill with 4.10 gearing?

Not yet. We really need to get it lifted before we can test it out. Working on that now. :yup:

Now that EVO has plush rides for it are you guys adding them to the build?

Eventually. We're trying our hardest to do this in stages so that we can get a good feel for how the JL does with different setups. We really should have gone 35's first like we did with our JK back in the day but 37's really are the most logical first step for the JL.

Looks great. Are you gonna wheel it like that? Curious to see if all holds up. Thanks for sharing.

Honestly, a part of me really wants to but I don't want to hack more than I need to at this point and time.

Beautiful rig! Want a red 2 door Rubi bad.

That would be sweet.

I must say very nice. Would be perfect for lcog.

It really would be and who knows, we may revisit this in the future.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
God these wheel's and tire combo look good !

LOL!! Thanks. So glad that KMC came out with them when they did. I should note that the 13.50 Coopers were a bit of a pain to install though. :crazyeyes:

Dwhitt74

Neh...

I may be against the grain, but I am hugely not a fan of the "tires are way too big for a stock Jeep" look, like this, where there is an inch between the tire and the flare. Makes me cringe when I see one. I prefer the look of a balanced and thought out setup with some lift.

Top Bottom