No Rear Bumper?

Oh I am sure EVO could custom make something, and knowing EVO it would be amazingly built but with that it would cost my soul :crazyeyes:. I'm sure if I looked at the Orfab one I could modify it to work.

I dont know why but I am not the biggest fan of the Teraflex tire carrier. Just doesn't appeal to me.

im not a big teraflex fan either but check this out this is what im going for its like the evo just not as high priced

http://www.genright.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=RTC3800

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxldAD6mWTc&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm not running one on my stock sport either. I like the look better and will be ordering the EVO D rings soon. I will post up some pictures tomorrow.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Look at some of Franks pictures he isnt running a rear bumper and doesnt have the EVO tire carrier, but he does have the OR Fab tire carrier. Still looks pretty good. Im thinking about getting the evo end links with d rings and just not running a rear bumper either.

Yes sir. Here's mine.....
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1358850004.302975.jpg
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1358850197.625145.jpg

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
seeing this really makes me want to just run the d-ring mounts as well, but not sure about pa laws...they dont tend to let much go

PGH08JK

Like this?

main.php

Eddie, Can you buy these EVO plates that go on the frame rails? Are they Weld ins? and If so, are you still able to run a bumper down the road if you decide to go back if those plates are in?? Thanks! I've been looking to do the same thing and havn't found any photos until now!

-Bret

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie, Can you buy these EVO plates that go on the frame rails? Are they Weld ins? and If so, are you still able to run a bumper down the road if you decide to go back if those plates are in?? Thanks! I've been looking to do the same thing and havn't found any photos until now!

-Bret

Yeah, you should be able to still order them up. :yup:

PGH08JK

Thanks a lot, this forum is awesome, quick replys and no BS like others I am on. Thanks a ton!! Head over to photos, I posted pictures of my rig, and looking for some input on how to make it look better!!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I got my hitch off craigslist for $30. It was supposed to be $50 but I showed up with $30 because I read the ad wrong. Look there as well.

Keep it classy.:thumb:

:cheesy:

Jchet729

I was wanting to do the same thing but not sure of how it would look.

my only mods so far is cutting the front bumper down to size and removing the rear... I love it, my dad loves it, my mom thinks I've lost my mind for cutting up a brand new Jeep lol

MTG

Caught the Bug
took mine off yesterday and painted the pinch seem

Looks good!

I'm now bumperless in the back too. I was glaring that pinch seem all day yesterday, but the temp never got out of the 30's. :mad:

Top Bottom