No wonder people bash this site..

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
I dont think I have posted any of my build or parts here, so what are you assuming is "mediocre" on my rig...

I am pretty sure you know nothing of what parts I have on my rig.... if you took the time to stalk me on another forum like others have don here this eveneing you will see that I do not have any medicre parts on my rig at all... maybe not what all the cool kids here like to run, but far from a budget build !

That's what the kids on the mustang forums say when they troll the Ford GT, Viperclub and Ferrarichat forums. They proudly beat their chests bragging about their flow masters and summit racing catalog parts and think they are king shit. Everyone else knows they are just king shit of turd mountain. Head on back to romper room kiddo.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Thats good right there !!!

I havent chuckled like that in a while !

You called Eddie "Hitler" did you not? If someone walks inside of your house and shits on your carpet they should probably apologize don't you think? If not, send me your address and I'll come shit on yours.

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
You called Eddie "Hitler" did you not? If someone walks inside of your house and shits on your carpet they should probably apologize don't you think? If not, send me your address and I'll come shit on yours.

He doesn't have a house....Moms basement. He is still saving to install his bargain basement parts.

SmokinV10

Caught the Bug
Guys this zoo monkey is losing his entertainment luster. At first, when he shat on his hand and flung the diarrhea at the crowd it was funny. Now the is just running around picking up pieces of dried up chimp poo and his emaciated arm doesn't have the umph to land a nugget outside the bars. I can only watched knuckle dragging primate antics so long before losing interest.

MTG

Caught the Bug
It's an island and they have plenty more idiots to take his place.

Naw, that's not true. Guys like this don't come from an island (Island of Dr. Moreau excluded). Usually they have a morbidly obese mother who is a bit "too controlling" if you know what I mean. ;) That or a "very friendly" uncle who likes to play "horsey on my knee" too much. When they get older they hang out in their parent's basement, trolling the internet, playing keyboard wizard. Sad really. :grayno:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not at all, as do you.... but then again ... I am not an admin or owner of a national forum

Sorry, unlike you, I did the unthinkable and stepped away from my computer for a bit. BTW, this is an INTERNATIONAL forum that I own and people around the world know me by name. ;)

I really dont think this place can teach me anything postive as I have seen in a few hours... but are you insinuating I am getting banned ?

Nobody is insinuating anything. You're clearly the kind of douche that'll need to get flushed. We're just keeping you around for now to have some fun. Once we're bored with you, we'll send you on your way. :yup:

Actually... I dont see my posts from here recommending a specific control arm that was on sale this week through a specific vendor anywhere in that new thread you made with one of my replies....

That's because you're a moron who doesn't know how to use the search :yup:

Well... this was FUN !

let me check back in tomorrow and see if I can learn anything else here ..

Why not just leave and not come back?

I hope I can stick around and see what this site has to offer.

Keep hoping. :yup:

Again, I hope to stick around but Admin here has been somewhat comical !

Well, this is my forum and I aim to please. To bad for you that you don't have a choice in the matter. ;)

JKWrang

1st - if youre an east coaster, stop giving us over here on the atlantic sea board a bad name. Im sick of seeing the west coasters take jabs at RC like if you wheel there youre a lunatic because of knuckleheads like you

2nd. It's clear as day you came over here to troll. No more. No less. Dont purport to be a legitimate member. That ship has sailed.

3rd. kool aid is not served here. Information is. If you receive information it is your responsibility to verify or take it in faith. I do my own research after eddies advice is received -like many of us - and have found he doesnt steer you wrong on quality equipment and solid wheeling advice. He is not a God, he is a Jeep enthusiast. I received his advice and bought something else I am happy with anyhow. Still, im here - becauss there are lots of good people here and the other forums became soap boxes for knuckleheads, not good info.

All in all, trolling only serves as entertainment for the observer as to your ridiculous-ness.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Im probably the most hardcore wheeler on this site, as I have wheeled my Jeep in the harshest, most inhospitable environment on earth....NYC potholes. That and I have many leatherbound books, so Im kind of a big deal...people know me.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Can we can this fuck stick?

I know I was supposed to stay glued to my computer entertaining this loser but, what can I say - it was a lovely evening and I took my dog for a walk.

By all means, flush away :crazyeyes:

Somewhere a village is missing their idiot. :yup:

:cheesy:

It's an island and they have plenty more idiots to take his place.

Sad but too true :sigh:

Isn't it funny how all I'd like is for this asshat to just leave my forum, for being such a douche and for some reason, that makes me "Hitler". :idontknow:

He doesn't have a house....Moms basement. He is still saving to install his bargain basement parts.

The sad thing is, you're probably dead on. :crazyeyes:

Naw, that's not true. Guys like this don't come from an island (Island of Dr. Moreau excluded). Usually they have a morbidly obese mother who is a bit "too controlling" if you know what I mean. ;) That or a "very friendly" uncle who likes to play "horsey on my knee" too much. When they get older they hang out in their parent's basement, trolling the internet, playing keyboard wizard. Sad really. :grayno:

:cheesy: Now that's a visual

DA RUNT

Im probably the most hardcore wheeler on this site, as I have wheeled my Jeep in the harshest, most inhospitable environment on earth....NYC potholes. That and I have many leatherbound books, so Im kind of a big deal...people know me.

I have heard of you :crazyeyes:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
1st - if youre an east coaster, stop giving us over here on the atlantic sea board a bad name. Im sick of seeing the west coasters take jabs at RC like if you wheel there youre a lunatic because of knuckleheads like you

2nd. It's clear as day you came over here to troll. No more. No less. Dont purport to be a legitimate member. That ship has sailed.

3rd. kool aid is not served here. Information is. If you receive information it is your responsibility to verify or take it in faith. I do my own research after eddies advice is received -like many of us - and have found he doesnt steer you wrong on quality equipment and solid wheeling advice. He is not a God, he is a Jeep enthusiast. I received his advice and bought something else I am happy with anyhow. Still, im here - becauss there are lots of good people here and the other forums became soap boxes for knuckleheads, not good info.

All in all, trolling only serves as entertainment for the observer as to your ridiculous-ness.

LOL!! Thanks JKWrang. I hope you know that the RC jabs are NOT intended for guys like you. We have guys in SoCal who I make fun of in the exact same way and for the exact same reasons. It's not really the trail or the off road park I'm making fun of, it's the guys who puff themselves with it as if it should give them some kind of respect.

That is no lie. I have driven in NY and your roads suck!! Chicago is the only other city that comes close :D

Top Bottom