No wonder your forum and yourself gets such a bad rep

Sharkey

Word Ninja
That Ranger was a catholic.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Well, now that this thread has tried to offend everyone it can, we should probably get back to the OP who, by the way, seems to have just quietly slipped away. Good.

Hack12

:cheesy: :cheesy:

Well, now that this thread has tried to offend everyone it can, we should probably get back to the OP who, by the way, seems to have just quietly slipped away. Good.

A rare person who can take a hint, apparently.

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
Maybe I'm missing something here but it looks like he apologized to everyone and then slipped quietly into the night. No f-bombs or incendiary statements on the way out. Quite unusual.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe I'm missing something here but it looks like he apologized to everyone and then slipped quietly into the night. No f-bombs or incendiary statements on the way out. Quite unusual.

Unusual indeed. I asked him to leave and he did. I already have more respect for him.

TheDuff

Not much time has passed, he might be taking a nap or something :p

Brankz

Wow! That's how you comment on someone just trying to help your forum members out? No wonder your forum and yourself gets such a bad rep. And by the way if you would pay attention to the previous post, I do have my own site and I do pay for it. I also contribute to many other forums and give them money as well because I believe in these forums and love to support them. But that's ok, your just proving everyone's opinion true. And I'm not "pimping" shit here just offering a little help. And the reason I was lead to this thread first is because one of your members was sent to my site from this forum through the link NFRs2000 posted above. If there is a problem with this you can PM me and we can discuss this further to keep from cluttering up the OP's thread.

Than if you say this is a bad rep forum why you here?

Cause you really know this is a awesome forum and it's the most famous

BlackHawk08jk

Honestly that sort of douchebaggery aggravates me to no end. Service is service, not am extension of your person or a bragging right.

Be the hardest working person in the room. Be positive and be humble. No one likes a braggart.

I agree 100% with that. People give their lives in the service and you don't hear their family going around like well my family member gave his life for you, so why do douchebags like that go around talking like that. Pisses me off.

Top Bottom