North GA Forest Service Road Trip - September 19th

TrueBlueEagle

Hate it guys, but I think I'm going to be out on this one. I thought this Saturday would work better, but I realized (almost forgot) this weekend is my wife's Bday.:doh: Needless to say I think other plans have been made for me. Hopefully next one.

thardy

Banned
Hate it guys, but I think I'm going to be out on this one. I thought this Saturday would work better, but I realized (almost forgot) this weekend is my wife's Bday.:doh: Needless to say I think other plans have been made for me. Hopefully next one.

Sorry to hear that buddy, but I understand on that one. "Happy wife, happy life."

thardy

Banned
Alright, so the weather has shifted on us once again. As of right now, it looks like we could be getting a little wet Saturday. If that's the case, my thought is that we go from Bell to a restaurant near the Flatlands trail head, Two Wheels of Suches. We can eat and then run Flatlands.

bonedaddy

Are there going to bw any streams or shallow river beds we will be rolling through on our trek? Just curious, I am hung up on driving through some... ;)

I am down with what ever we decide to do, I am excited just to be wheelin in the mountains again... ;)

thardy

Banned
Are there going to bw any streams or shallow river beds we will be rolling through on our trek? Just curious, I am hung up on driving through some... ;)

I am down with what ever we decide to do, I am excited just to be wheelin in the mountains again... ;)

Yup, got a few to go through.

Scrambler

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443383112.997586.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443383123.613002.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443383136.982875.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443383146.067654.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443383157.002427.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443383171.890303.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443383183.739650.jpg ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1443383192.225668.jpg

Here are the few pictures I took. The graveyard was near the end of flatlands. The last picture was from one of the primitively marked graves. It looked like something had been digging in the grave or someone had filled in where a grave was sinking. Either way it was creepy. Hopefully Bonedaddy will post up some more pics and video.

Scrambler

Would have liked to participate. No mud in those pics. How was the view from Bell Knob?

Not sure if your talking about Bell mountain or Beasley knob. Bell mountain is practically impassable if it is as wet as it was this past Saturday. We hate mud so don't expect to see very much of it from us....

Top Bottom