North GA Forest Service Road Trip - September 19th

thardy

Banned
Oh Trevor sir, would you be so kind as to add us to the going list please... ;) now to work on lodging. ..

Done! Pumped you guys are going to make it! I'll be sure to give you guys a meeting spot, to join up based on where you end up staying.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Since you changed the date to the 26th Trevor.......this has got me thinking........If I can roll out of Fort Lauderdale early Friday morning and get up there by 4-5pm and snag a hotel room I can wheel with you guys on Saturday......plus the added bonus would be to slide by Jacksonville on Sunday and get a seat at the Dolphins/Jags game that starts at 4:05pm.......stay the night in J-Town and cruise home on Monday.........sounds like a plan to me :D

~Woodrow~

Edit: I erred on the football game lol:doh:.....The Miami/Jax game is actually this Sunday not next......next Sunday (27th @1pm) is the home opener against Buffalo and I have to go to that one.....so I'm going to have to drop out of this run

Last edited:

bonedaddy

In theory we will be there Friday afternoon/evening and leaving Monday - work willing of course... Will iron than out tomorrow...

Bosunmate

I've been asked to sail a couple extra days, so I'm going to pass on this ride. I am interested in going on the two day trip in that area you might put together later. My wife and I hope to explore the area on the 30th of Sep for a couple days. Hope all of you have a big time!

thardy

Banned
I've been asked to sail a couple extra days, so I'm going to pass on this ride. I am interested in going on the two day trip in that area you might put together later. My wife and I hope to explore the area on the 30th of Sep for a couple days. Hope all of you have a big time!

Sorry to hear that. I'm definitely still planning a longer journey in the area and will be sure to post up once I can get it planned out. If you need any ideas of places to go or anything when you guys come down, let me know.

Bosunmate

Sorry to hear that. I'm definitely still planning a longer journey in the area and will be sure to post up once I can get it planned out. If you need any ideas of places to go or anything when you guys come down, let me know.

Thanks Trevor, I will be watching for your after trip details. I will be hitting you up for what trails/roads conditions would be good for our run up there on the 30th.

MattMc

Trevor, count me in for this, but I won't meet up with y'all till around lunch. 0715 is just too early for me.

°IIIII°

Might be interested in joining you guys if you don't mind and I can work it out. What trails are you thinking of hitting, and BTW Oktoberfest has already started in Helen on the weekends. If one of you wants to PM me details I'd appreciate it.

thardy

Banned
Might be interested in joining you guys if you don't mind and I can work it out. What trails are you thinking of hitting, and BTW Oktoberfest has already started in Helen on the weekends. If one of you wants to PM me details I'd appreciate it.

Welcome to Wayalife. Why don't you stop by the Give Us a Wave section and introduce yourself.

As far as details go, all information of where we're going is in the first post of this thread.

thardy

Banned
I have updated the first post with a few more time specific details, as well as a secondary meeting place for those that want to meet up in Helen (bonedaddy and hhunter050). It is also posted below. Harrison, this is the spot we met at the last time we went to Bell.

Meeting Spot 2 (we will arrive at approximately 8:15 am, and roll out ASAP)
Helen Tubing & Waterpark
9917 GA-75
Helen, GA 30545

Top Bottom