North GA Forest Service Road Trip - September 19th

thardy

Banned
Based on what I've heard from Scrambler about his trip to Charlie's Creek this past weekend, we will be modifying the trail list. We will start at Bell Mountain, head down to Flatlands, and then head over to Nimblewill Gap which will bring us in the back side of Amicalola Falls. Lunch will be a varying deal. If weather permits, we will still eat out on the trail, but at Flatlands. If we have rain, we will stop off in Dahlonega and grab food there. Also, if anyone wants to stop off in Dahlonega just to walk around the square, we will accommodate.

JSTJPN

Based on what I've heard from Scrambler about his trip to Charlie's Creek this past weekend, we will be modifying the trail list. We will start at Bell Mountain, head down to Flatlands, and then head over to Nimblewill Gap which will bring us in the back side of Amicalola Falls. Lunch will be a varying deal. If weather permits, we will still eat out on the trail, but at Flatlands. If we have rain, we will stop off in Dahlonega and grab food there. Also, if anyone wants to stop off in Dahlonega just to walk around the square, we will accommodate.

Still same meet up time and location?

bsimon187

I am on the fence of this ride now. Inlaws are coming down now next Friday and staying the weekend. If I can talk them into going I am in, but more than likely will have to skip this ride.

thardy

Banned
Ok, so, my buddies that I originally set this up for are wanting to change to the following weekend, the 26th. Does that work for everyone? If not, we might be able to make it into two runs.

Scrambler

Ok, so, my buddies that I originally set this up for are wanting to change to the following weekend, the 26th. Does that work for everyone? If not, we might be able to make it into two runs.

That's actually better. Just checked the UGA football schedule and the 26th is against Southern University. Probably won't be a very interesting game.

JSTJPN

Trevor, could you send me general directions to Bell? I can't make the following weekend due to being out of town on business. But we may ride up next weekend as we have never been to that area.

thardy

Banned
Trevor, could you send me general directions to Bell? I can't make the following weekend due to being out of town on business. But we may ride up next weekend as we have never been to that area.

Absolutely. I'll text it over to you.

Bosunmate

Put me down as a maybe for the 26th. If I can make it I would be staying at Helen Friday night. So, I would meet at Bell mountain. Having never been to Bell mountain, I would need coordinates (and time) on a meeting spot to go up the mountain.

thardy

Banned
Put me down as a maybe for the 26th. If I can make it I would be staying at Helen Friday night. So, I would meet at Bell mountain. Having never been to Bell mountain, I would need coordinates (and time) on a meeting spot to go up the mountain.

I've got you down and will keep you updated.

Top Bottom