NORTHERN NEVADA Suds-n-Grub @ The Pizza Factory : Thursday, February 25th @ 6:00pm

I'll see if I can work it out with My Work, Maybe start later that night as I'm the Boss anyways :yup:

I will let you know in the next day or so.It's been real busy for Me.

I'm a strong maybe for this and may even rounded up another to follow me out =) I'll let you guys know.

Driving to Nevada for Pizza? You know San Biagios in Upland has really good pizza right?

Is MTG at San Biagios? Nope. Gotta make the drive :) Plus it sounds like fun. Thinking I may just make it a turn around trip. Head up Thursday head back Friday

Driving to Nevada for Pizza? You know San Biagios in Upland has really good pizza right?

Some people know a good time when they see it. Others just sit around and wait for the good times to happen, oh and try to shit on those people having a good time. :yup: ;)

Is MTG at San Biagios? Nope. Gotta make the drive :) Plus it sounds like fun. Thinking I may just make it a turn around trip. Head up Thursday head back Friday

First round is on me if you make it. Rounds 2-5 are on Sharkey. :cheesy:

I'll see if I can work it out with My Work, Maybe start later that night as I'm the Boss anyways :yup:

I will let you know in the next day or so.It's been real busy for Me.

It'd be great if you can make it out :yup:

I'm a strong maybe for this and may even rounded up another to follow me out =) I'll let you guys know.

:cheesy: So, you were being serious? :shock:

That would be way cool :crazyeyes:

Ya know, you might be on to something. Lol. But then I wouldn't have my wine. [emoji30][emoji485][emoji485]

If work wasn't so crazy right now, I'd be tempted to just get a away for a few days. It's on the list of to-dos though. Sharkey, will be cool to meet in person. [emoji106]

C'mon Sally.. im like 80/20 on this right now. Just follow me up there. We will be home by 5 on Friday unless Eddie wants to go play in the rocks then maybe 5:30..lol

C'mon Sally.. im like 80/20 on this right now. Just follow me up there. We will be home by 5 on Friday unless Eddie wants to go play in the rocks then maybe 5:30..lol

Ha ha. Man do I wish. I am burning both ends right now with a huge work project, not to mention family/dad duties.

Besides, I'd need to cancel a wine delivery to afford the gas, and that ain't happening given the work week I'm having this week. [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23]

So my plan was to go but thinking/hoping I'll save the days off and cash for the drive for a W.A.L run in 2016 I will sit this one out but seriously can't wait to get back up and see you guys!!!

Top Bottom