Official 2015 Jeep Wrangler Info.....

crowrb29

Mopar Orange huh. Crush looked pretty close, And here I thought I had a "rare" jeep cuz they only made it a few years.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Mopar Orange huh. Crush looked pretty close, And here I thought I had a "rare" jeep cuz they only made it a few years.

Crush will still be desirable. Hemi Orange is a pearl color, and it is indeed beautiful, however, ask anyone in the paint industry, yellow, orange and pearl white are the most difficult colors to paint/repaint/blend...and on a jeep that's gonna see trails with pinstripes and all, I'd want a solid color and not a pearl. This is one of the big reasons why I went with Dune rather than amped for my 2014, I knew matching amped would be next to impossible.

crowrb29

Crush will still be desirable. Hemi Orange is a pearl color, and it is indeed beautiful, however, ask anyone in the paint industry, yellow, orange and pearl white are the most difficult colors to paint/repaint/blend...and on a jeep that's gonna see trails with pinstripes and all, I'd want a solid color and not a pearl. This is one of the big reasons why I went with Dune rather than amped for my 2014, I knew matching amped would be next to impossible.

Yeah. They don't take pinstripes well either. My rig is evidence of that.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Yeah. They don't take pinstripes well either. My rig is evidence of that.

But at least crush is easy to repaint a panel. Can't repaint a single panel on a pearl paint...need to blend it, which adds a lot of cost and quality suffers. I had crush on my 2012 and was very upset they killed it off when I was shopping for a 14.

Chevy Dave

But at least crush is easy to repaint a panel. Can't repaint a single panel on a pearl paint...need to blend it, which adds a lot of cost and quality suffers. I had crush on my 2012 and was very upset they killed it off when I was shopping for a 14.

Same here I wanted crush but settled for dune on my 2014. Is dune done now?

OllllllllO Instagram @LucyTheJeep

ghostryder

i won't by a new vehicle unless its black...... i love black... bad thing about it though is it shows scratches but its jeep.....

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
i won't by a new vehicle unless its black...... i love black... bad thing about it though is it shows scratches but its jeep.....

We're polar opposites. Black is the only color I would never even consider, even at a discount, a substantial discount. I had a chance to pick up a black M3 for 2K less than a white one and turned it down. Everyone has their own demons. :D

StrizzyChris

We're polar opposites. Black is the only color I would never even consider, even at a discount, a substantial discount. I had a chance to pick up a black M3 for 2K less than a white one and turned it down. Everyone has their own demons. :D

x2! I've owned a TON of vehicles and the one color Ill never buy a new vehicle in again is black...IMPOSSIBLE to keep clean and looking nice but those 5 minutes it does look nice DAMN is it sexy! I'm too lazy to maintain that gloss!

...I would, however, snag a used black one if it were cheap/a good deal and throw a ton of armor(aka not dealing with gloss) on it in a heartbeat though :yup:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
As I said, the colors are not 100% confirmed but supposedly crystal granite is a top seller, and is supposed to return.

I hope not! I would prefer they do not over saturate the market with this color like they did with Anvil. I see those everywhere now but have not yet seen another Granite on the street. I know, I'm selfish!

Tigereye10

I hope not! I would prefer they do not over saturate the market with this color like they did with Anvil. I see those everywhere now but have not yet seen another Granite on the street. I know, I'm selfish!

I know what you mean, feel the same with the hydro blue that I have! The whole reason I bought it was because it was different and stood out from the rest. I have yet to see another with that color.

Sent from my SCH-R760 using WAYALIFE mobile app

matt scott

I'm not sure how I feel about moving the subwoofer to the floor. It seems like it would attract water. In addition, it could get covered up pretty quickly.

pato1031

Ok, pics of the 2015 tweeter setup.....the tombstones are gone, but they are still at the top of the dash, nice and flat, and it seems like it would be easier to swap out aftermarket tweeters than doing surgery on the tombstones.

View attachment 82252

Supposedly the dash texture has changed...and it is smoother....I like the 2011+ texture, but I guess we'll see.

Now, if you look at the photo, you'll notice that it is "strategically" cropped...possibly hiding a new centerstack....possibly with the Chrysler 8.4" from the Cherokee and the GC. Stay tuned!

The picture was cropped so the color and the location of the picture were not shown. There will not be a new center stack or nav system. The speakers are true Alpine speakers, and have been retuned by Alpine, this includes all of the speakers, but the sound bar received the most work.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
The picture was cropped so the color and the location of the picture were not shown. There will not be a new center stack or nav system. The speakers are true Alpine speakers, and have been retuned by Alpine, this includes all of the speakers, but the sound bar received the most work.

Well, there you go....thanks for the update!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass

Welcome to wayalife! :standing wave:

Top Bottom