Official 2015 Jeep Wrangler Info.....

Wethy

I hope not! I would prefer they do not over saturate the market with this color like they did with Anvil. I see those everywhere now but have not yet seen another Granite on the street. I know, I'm selfish!

ha ha its funny you say that, as up here in Canada i own a 14 Anvil sport and i live in an area populated by lots of mall crawling jeeps and have yet to see another 2dr Anvil. and I've only seen one jku in anvil (now you watch its all I'll see now that I've brought it up)
but i can definitely see your point.:like:

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
ha ha its funny you say that, as up here in Canada i own a 14 Anvil sport and i live in an area populated by lots of mall crawling jeeps and have yet to see another 2dr Anvil. and I've only seen one jku in anvil (now you watch its all I'll see now that I've brought it up)
but i can definitely see your point.:like:

Ha! I hope I didn't jinx it for ya! It may be there is just an abundance of them here where I live. I love the Anvil color and actually that was the color I originally purchased.

YKNJCK

My wife's CRV (as most honda products) has that little BS plastic sub (bose style) under the seat, and while it sucks compared to a real sound system (like a Grand Cherokee Summit) or an aftermarket system, it's a lot better than the OEM wrangler sub. For me personally, I like that little storage space. Great for some spare tools, tire puncture kit, etc....I'd rather give up that corner in the current JKs than that floor cubby...but that's just me.

I agree. The space you would gain by removing the sub wouldn't add that much usable space and having a little somewhat hidden storage is nice.

Wethy

Ha! I hope I didn't jinx it for ya! It may be there is just an abundance of them here where I live. I love the Anvil color and actually that was the color I originally purchased.

ha ah funny you say that, the granite crystal was my first choice but as i wanted 3.73s and manual i had to go with the second choice(anvil) because that was the only way they could find a 2dr sport 6spd with 3.73s and the 17's lol

porter

So how will cargo mats work if the sub is mounted on the floor of the cargo area? Not to mention the cargo?

I really hope they don't put in the larger nav unit in there, my wife will want to trade in her new Cherokee for a Wrangler!!! I'm broke enough with mine, I don't need another one to build!!!

Sent from my fartphone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bacon

I agree. The space you would gain by removing the sub wouldn't add that much usable space and having a little somewhat hidden storage is nice.

You'd be surprised. I took my sub out last summer and now I find the back arwa much more useable. I will most likely never put it back in.

sean.m.adams33

Anyone have a guess on what this brown color or tank color will look like? I still wish they had the Tan. Im debating on colors......

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Anyone have a guess on what this brown color or tank color will look like? I still wish they had the Tan. Im debating on colors......

That color isn't confirmed yet. Only a couple of colors are 100% confirmed as of right now.

Anvil
Billet Metallic
Black
Bright White
Firecracker Red (similar to, but not the same as Dodge Redline)
Hydro Blue Metallic
Plum Crazy (New)

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Ok ladies and jellyspoons, we have the official 2015 colors....a moment of silence please...granite is officially dead.

Exterior

Anvil Clear Coat (LDS)
Baja Yellow (KYV) (aka Stinger Yellow)
Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat (JSC)
Black Clear Coat (DX8)
Bright White Clear coat (GW7)
Copper Brown (JUS) (aka Blazing Saddle)
Firecracker Red (MRC)
Hydro Blue Pearl Coat (MBJ)
Plum Crazy (late availability, special model)
Sunset Orange (FLC) (aka Hemi Orange)
Tank (NGK)

Tank should be available for order late sept and a color swatch will be released on 7/21.

Interior:

Black
Black/Red
Black/Dark Saddle

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Ok ladies and jellyspoons, we have the official 2015 colors....a moment of silence please...granite is officially dead.

Exterior

Anvil Clear Coat (LDS)
Baja Yellow (KYV) (aka Stinger Yellow)
Billet Silver Metallic Clear Coat (JSC)
Black Clear Coat (DX8)
Bright White Clear coat (GW7)
Copper Brown (JUS) (aka Blazing Saddle)
Firecracker Red (MRC)
Hydro Blue Pearl Coat (MBJ)
Plum Crazy (late availability, special model)
Sunset Orange (FLC) (aka Hemi Orange)
Tank (NGK)

Tank should be available for order late sept and a color swatch will be released on 7/21.

Interior:

Black
Black/Red
Black/Dark Saddle

Interested to see Tank and Plum Crazy (and to know what the special model is for plum.)

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Interested to see Tank and Plum Crazy (and to know what the special model is for plum.)

I think it will be some sort of throwback special edition, but Im speculating. I think tank will be some sort of olive green (which would please a lot of people) but again, speculation. Kinda pissed that hemi orange is now available. I like my dune, but really miss my crush. :(

Sharkey

Word Ninja
I think it will be some sort of throwback special edition, but Im speculating. I think tank will be some sort of olive green (which would please a lot of people) but again, speculation. Kinda pissed that hemi orange is now available. I like my dune, but really miss my crush. :(

They are making a big mistake if plum is not available on the Rubi.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
I'm waiting to see plum and tank. Maybe I'll get a four door. :brows:

You can see plum on the challenger, unless you need to see it on the wrangler. I think it would look good with a lot of black accessories, fenders, top, etc. I think in Sahara trim (color fenders, top, etc) it would be a bit much. Tank has people on the edge of their seat. They are all praying that it looks like the original willys color.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
They are making a big mistake if plum is not available on the Rubi.

Not saying this with 100% certainty, but I do not believe any 2015 special editions are Rubi based. I think most are Sahara based, some will have rubi shocks. They sell like hotcakes. There was a rumor that there was going to be a rubi based Gears of War special edition, but I don't think anything came of it.

Top Bottom