Oh How I Love New Windshields!

naysjp

Caught the Bug
I'm keeping a low profile with my insurance company. They already paid out a claim for a stolen Jeep. LOL No mas claims!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I'm keeping a low profile with my insurance company. They already paid out a claim for a stolen Jeep. LOL No mas claims!

Windshield would be comprehensive. They won't raise your rate. No point in paying for insurance if you aren't going to use it.

Okay, so my 2014 has the windshield with the cute little Jeep climbing in the corner and the grill at the top in the middle of the windshield. Anyone know how much it is to purchase that OEM windshield? I've had my Jeep 2 months and already there is a crack and a chip so I am preparing myself to have to replace it soon. usually I'd just get regular glass, but I love that little climbing Jeep and grill sticker.

I just replaced mine recently, The quote for the OEM windshield with the graphics was around 500.00 Installed. I went with plain jane for 200.00 installed.

naysjp

Caught the Bug
I'll see if I have glass coverage on my policy. I didn't have it because my last jeep had a soft top Jeep and my deductible was more than a windshield so I just paid for the windshield because it was under 2 bills. Looks like I'm doing the plain Jane. Depends on what my deductible is also.

Powe101

I got a 2011 JKU and it is on its 5th windshield. I finally got smart and lowered my deductible to $0. It only cost me $6 a month extra for my insurance payments. So, now I just get my windshield replaced every year sometimes twice a year with no costs out of my pocket and the Mopar windshield it came with. Oh by the way, I'm up here in Alaska!

Top Bottom