Okay... It's Stupid Hot

Spent the whole month of June in Carlsbad. Man was that nice. Highs of low to mid 70's and lows into the 50's it's no wonder the place we stayed didn't have AC. Not to mention we were across the street from tamarack state Beach. It actually made me feel like CA wasn't so bad, until I went to get gas...haha.
That's my neck of the woods, and holy shit you ain't wrong there - $4.70 at the Chevron down the street from my house 🥴

That's my neck of the woods, and holy shit you ain't wrong there - $4.70 at the Chevron down the street from my house 🥴
When you pay the super high price for gas, you should feel good about yourself that you are participating in the project to decarbonize the world.

Paying the high price is almost as good for the world as driving an all-electric car.

When you pay the super high price for gas, you should feel good about yourself that you are participating in the project to decarbonize the world.

Paying the high price is almost as good for the world as driving an all-electric car.
Lol, I'll "feel good about myself" when I can put gas in the Jeep for under 4 fucking dollars a gallon like it used to be

tchmotorsports

Caught the Bug
Supposedly its 118 here in Henderson NV.Honestly it feels a little less like maybe 107 but still hot as fuck in my garage trying to button up this install 🍻And im done and going inside lol

Attachments

• E1153CF2-AAF9-4548-B985-696582B590BA.jpeg
    E1153CF2-AAF9-4548-B985-696582B590BA.jpeg
    207.3 KB · Views: 6
Top Bottom