Old Crusty- 1958 FC170

RockyJk

I hear that, with as rare as these are i would assume as long as they are in one peice they are a good find. Congratz :thumb:

I think the paint job on it makes it look worse than it is lol when I looked at it, it didn't look too rough

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Damn........this is going to have to be another vehicle that I'll be adding to my bucket list of rigs I'd like to have.......jealous :rolleyes2:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Are you going to keep it all original or you going OffRoad Evolutionized and 40's?

Staying original, factory drive train, wheels/tires etc. I'll be upgrading the electrical and fuels systems to make it as reliable as it can be for an old jeep.

Maybe a couple cosmetic changes but not much. I didn't buy it to win shows. I bought it to drive an old FC!

bl17z90

Staying original, factory drive train, wheels/tires etc. I'll be upgrading the electrical and fuels systems to make it as reliable as it can be for an old jeep.

Maybe a couple cosmetic changes but not much. I didn't buy it to win shows. I bought it to drive an old FC!

Are you going to restore the interior and fix any body dmg that there might be?

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
Are you going to restore the interior and fix any body dmg that there might be?

Nope!! I might bolt down the seats and install seat belts. Then again I have no desire to stay strapped inside on impact.

Slight edit: I will fix the hole under the grill

bl17z90

Nope!! I might bolt down the seats and install seat belts. Then again I have no desire to stay strapped inside on impact.

Slight edit: I will fix the hole under the grill

Seat belts??? Oh you mean those saftey devices that I literally slit my throat on once

Sent from my phone?

Linebacker

Caught the Bug
You've got yourself a very nice FC and a very cool ride. Man they're hard to find in any kind of condition better than scrap. From the general lack of rust I'm guessing this has been a Cali resident most of its life. Best of luck on bringing it back to life.:thumb:

Bullwinckle

Hooked
:eek::eek: holy cow I cant belive I missed this thread!! Freakin awesome glad you finally found your Jeep truck!! I will be following a long and hope to see it at a s&c one of these days! :thumb::thumb::thumb::rock:

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
:eek::eek: holy cow I cant belive I missed this thread!! Freakin awesome glad you finally found your Jeep truck!! I will be following a long and hope to see it at a s&c one of these days! :thumb::thumb::thumb::rock:

Second jeep truck. The MJ is parked beside it.

Hopefully it'll be at the next suds and grub ! ;)

Top Bottom