Opinion on teraflex lift kits

safecracker909

What is yalls honest opinion on teraflex lift kits. I hear bad and I hear good. I also see a lot of meme made about it breaking and it being operator install error? Is this just hype or is it true?

Chris

I am running the 6" long arm kit. The bushings wore out pretty quick. Instead of replacing the rubber joints, I upgraded to the flex joints. No problems since.

I just returned from Moab and ran Fins n Things, Steel Bender, Hells Revenge, first part of Moab Mile until the rain came, and I finished it off with Pritchett Canyon. The Jeep was flawless. The joints and brackets held up and I had no issues. I Even received positive driving comments from Dennis at Teraflex as he was on the trail with us.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass
I am running the 6" long arm kit. The bushings wore out pretty quick. Instead of replacing the rubber joints, I upgraded to the flex joints. No problems since.

I just returned from Moab and ran Fins n Things, Steel Bender, Hells Revenge, first part of Moab Mile until the rain came, and I finished it off with Pritchett Canyon. The Jeep was flawless. The joints and brackets held up and I had no issues. I Even received positive driving comments from Dennis at Teraflex as he was on the trail with us.

One of the guys at teraflex gave you a positive comment on a teraflex lift kit? No way!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
One of the guys at teraflex gave you a positive comment on a teraflex lift kit? No way!

:cheesy: :cheesy: I was thinking the same thing!!

Dennis was probably just happy that the long arm brackets didn't tear off of his Jeep like his did on his.

attachment.php

attachment.php

If it had, I'm sure he would have said it was installer error :crazyeyes:

jkwebbie

Dennis was probably just happy that the long arm brackets didn't tear off of his Jeep like his did on his.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Bahahahahahahaha I love this. I wonder what his excuse was for his coming off?

Grubbicon

Which video is this in?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
To much flex..

lol, kidding we know that's not it

LOL!! Nope, it definitely couldn't be that. :crazyeyes:

I wonder if his excuse would be installer error? Lol

Well, that would be his normal response but being that TeraFlex is the one who installed it, it has to be something else :thinking: :crazyeyes: :D

Which video is this in?

Not one of ours. It was one that was posted from a Winter on the Rocks event out in Sand Hollow about a year ago. You just can't make this shit up.

safecracker909

The comment from Dennis was on my driving skills. I never brought up product /quality issues that I or anyone else has had on this forum.

I gave the good and bad regarding MY setup.

It was funny to see the Teraflex rig and their tire carrier with no tire.

jkwebbie

attachment.php

attachment.php

Hey Eddie, I was wondering if you had the link to this video? I would love to see it! Lol

Top Bottom