OPINIONS WANTED - Wild Boar Angry Grill

BBG

They love it its something different ,the first thing people ask me is where did I get the front grill from...... mine is wild boar , but I've seen them on eBay for much cheaper they call them on there "angry bird" jeep grills...... go fig!

mrmet1983

Probably not going to get much love with this here , most people like myself love the jeep grille how ever the jk is the most customizable vehicle in the world so if u like it screw anyone who doesn't it's ur jeep !!

I don't always wheel , but when I do I keep it tight......... Stay dirty my friends.

StrizzyChris

If you like it, then get it! :yup: You'll always have the stock grill to throw back on if you change your mind. Selling it on here would be hard, but eBay or craigslist and you'll probably get your money back or make a few bucks.

And its silly to expect a company to give away something just because a customer bought something else. EVO wouldn't give away a set of long arms just because you bought a set of DTD front and DTD lever rear would they? Its a business and businesses wont exist if they give all their stuff away.

StrizzyChris

....oh and there were a handfull of JKs at sema with this grill. Brows through those threads for a better idea of what it'll look like

redpatchjeff

I'll agree with the general consensus here amd say that it's not my cup of tea. but then again, it is your jeep and to each their own - I've never made fun or insulted someone for putting something on their jeep that I didn't like. So if you like it, screw what everyone else says. :rock:

JKFlyer

If I want angry I'll look at my wife's face after I spend more money on the Jeep.

that's funny!

StrizzyChris - well put on freebie concept

Everyone - thanks for advice. Believe me I am kind of person that doesn't let others' opinions affect me if I am set on something (for example, fastback hardtop). Everyoen personalizes their jeep they way they want which is nice to see. I am just on the fence with the Angry Grill and YOU PEOPLE on WAL have great opinions and mean a lot more to me than regular friends who don't live the lifestyle. This forum really is an awesome place :drunkbuds:

JKFlyer

In that case....HELL NO DONT GET IT! :bleh:

NICE! I think that is what almost everyone on here wanted to say but wanted to be nice and say "if you like it, go for it". ANyway, i was truly on the fence and after hearing that my hardcore bretherin think it's no good, am going to hold off. Not sure i want my jeep to look pissed off and angry all the time anyway! :thinking:

cr@p...maybe I should try and actually do some work while I am in the office today!

dahreno

Banned
It's funny how the people that say "why don't they just throw it in " , are the same people that reamed me when I suggested a certain company give free shipping to people in the military on a certain product . So , I'm an ass for suggesting free shipping and you said companies aren't in business to lose money but , this company should just throw in for free a 200 to 280 dollar product for free , right ? Bring on the flame , but you may want to go back first and see what you said to me .

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It's funny how the people that say "why don't they just throw it in " , are the same people that reamed me when I suggested a certain company give free shipping to people in the military on a certain product . So , I'm an ass for suggesting free shipping and you said companies aren't in business to lose money but , this company should just throw in for free a 200 to 280 dollar product for free , right ? Bring on the flame , but you may want to go back first and see what you said to me .

No need to go back and read. I know what I said.

Is your willys out of the ship yet?

Spartan

Paint it and/or at mesh inserts. Other then that don't mess with the 7 slots. The grill is iconic Jeep, so much so that I have a Jeep Grill engraved on my wedding ring.

dahreno

Banned
The Wagon is well on it's way and the builder says it will be done by the first . We had a heart to heart talk ! Thanks for your concern being you told me it was a piece of crap ! LOL ! Hey , now that Eddie is almost my neighbor , maybe we will go wheeling some time and laugh about some of these conversations we have had .I promise I won't wheel the piece o crap wagon , I wouldn't want to hang you up waiting for me , I'll just take the JKUR so you can tall me what a piece o crap it is ! LOL !

jackedup

I think it looks awesome and, after seeing it on the doomsday jeep in the pics that Eddie posted from sema, I'm getting one. I don't care what anyone else thinks about what I like and never will. make your jeep your own and with your personal taste:rock:

Top Bottom