OPINIONS WANTED - Wild Boar Angry Grill

jknit

When I had 35's (stock wheels) and a 3" lift it was necessary to use wheel spacers since the stock wheels had to much back spacing.

Ya I have wheel spacers, but stock wheels, which is much cheaper than buying a new set of wheels, new wheels is an appearance mod 9 times out of 10

Devallee

Thanks for the idea!! I'm totally gonna use that! I love the ability to peel it off!
I was searching for those bezels for a Tj, but couldn't find them.. I have plasti-dip in the garage!

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

Glad I could help! It took about 3-4 coats to keep the light from shining through. Then for my personal application I threw on another 3 coats of white. Just make sure you give it plenty of time to dry completely before driving with it. If not, any type of dust will stick to it like glue. I learned that the hard way haha

David1tontj

Glad I could help! It took about 3-4 coats to keep the light from shining through. Then for my personal application I threw on another 3 coats of white. Just make sure you give it plenty of time to dry completely before driving with it. If not, any type of dust will stick to it like glue. I learned that the hard way haha

Went a different route.. Still the same end result though. ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1387414876.337955.jpg

My ride- 2001 power wheel, 11" plastic tires, upgraded battery, boat sides, custom bumpers, tow hooks, new paint.

aldaman

Honestly, to each their own. Me, I LOVE the factory 7 slotted JEEP grill as is and hate it when companies try to change it like this or by putting a screen door over it. No other part of a Jeep screams JEEP than the grill and so much so that it is a copyrighted logo of theirs. But again, that's just me.

Cardinal Rule #1-
Don't F with the 7-slot.

Cardinal Rule #2-
Build your Jeep to suit your tastes, not mine.

Cardinal Rule #3-
See Cardinal Rule #1.

Thought this was hilarious, had to share :D

image.jpeg

:cool: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

frenchjk

Caught the Bug
wayoflife said:
Honestly, to each their own. Me, I LOVE the factory 7 slotted JEEP grill as is and hate it when companies try to change it like this or by putting a screen door over it. No other part of a Jeep screams JEEP than the grill and so much so that it is a copyrighted logo of theirs. But again, that's just me.

100% with you :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Don't do it. I ran one for a month or so and immediately removed it, waste of money in my opinion. But again, totally your call on the looks of your own jeep. :thumb:

Top Bottom