Or Fab cage with trex top nx

jelliott076

And by shovel you mean .45? :idontknow:

I know what you mean! Baja Designs aren't cheap. I'm going to put special hardware on mine. I'd rather they get damaged then some tool get them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Knife guy?

Nope that's to impersonal...

Wow! I bet you have at least 6 rigs and some affliction shirts too. ;)

The shovel is a multi-purpose problem solver that doesn't run dry or make too much noise. I hate barking dogs :synister: Knives are cool but very hard to dig with. Thieves suck and I'm just venting, but man I'm pissed!!

What was this thread originally about? ...My bad

Paisano

Whatever it was it got my mind off of relocating to Reno! 😳

silverbackjk

I sifted through this thread because I wanted to know about Or Fab cage and Trek Top Nx now my family's upset because I said were moving to Reno! Thanks guys!

Haha I really cant wait to get my cage and install it.

silverbackjk

It the Off Road Warehouse extinguisher mount. I just zip tied it in place. It hasn't moved yet even over Bronco Peak. Note the cable lock. The li'l scumbag theives in my neighborhood will take anything!

This is just a shame:yup:I left the jeep a a friends house on night with top off and in the morning almost everything inside was stolen i don't really leave anything to valuable in there it's just the principle you don't take other peoples shit:idontknow:

silverbackjk

The shovel is a multi-purpose problem solver that doesn't run dry or make too much noise. I hate barking dogs :synister: Knives are cool but very hard to dig with. Thieves suck and I'm just venting, but man I'm pissed!!

What was this thread originally about? ...My bad

I just woke up to this and had a lot of reading to catch up on. The conversation from when i signed off last night has just made my day with a good laugh thanks guys:thumb:

silverbackjk

Ok so the cage will be at my house tomorrow:clap2:I will try to get it installed on this 3 day weekend. I might just be able to install the cage and tackle the trim pieces down the road sunday is the wifes birthday she might kill me if i'm still doing the install sunday:yup:

take a lot of pictures and make good notes. I have an OR Fab sportcage waiting in my garage for when I get home from deployment, that is unless the wife decided to install it for me. Yes she is more than capable of doing the install herself.

silverbackjk

take a lot of pictures and make good notes. I have an OR Fab sportcage waiting in my garage for when I get home from deployment, that is unless the wife decided to install it for me. Yes she is more than capable of doing the install herself.

I am going to have the phone handy and some notes for sure. I think the hardest part is going to get the plastic trim super clean looking fit.

silverbackjk

Ok i got the cage all installed:thumb: But it was a total pain in the ass:mad: If i ever get a new jeep i will for sure go with the rock hard cage.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Really? I'm mean, I agree it's a PITA but I really like the look. What did you find to be the most difficult?

silverbackjk

Really? I'm mean, I agree it's a PITA but I really like the look. What did you find to be the most difficult?

I would say there were a few issues. Nothing huge but just little things that added on to the install time. I had to re drill the holes to where the side bars meet by the sound bar to get my windshield to my measured number of 31in. The 2 top bolts in the area where it attaches to the door frame were not taped out at all. I do really like the look. Is very nice i'll try to post up some pics next week i am headed to Tahoe in the am. Also the center bar would not slide in to the top bar so i had to remove a lot of the powder coating to get it to slide in.:eek:

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Lol! The pain of the install will wear off soon and you will be glad you went the way you did. :thumb:

Top Bottom